“Always a Delight”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Friendly staff, delicious food, reasonable prices, and very nice restaurant. This is my favorite Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a must stop if you are ever travelling through Waldorf, MD. Located next to the mall across from B.J.'s Wholesale Club, Szechuan offers a variety of Chinese food and Sushi. Mai tai's are excellent, but don't have too many (ask for Kiki to make them)! I usually order the Orange Chicken with white meat. The hot and sour soup and egg rolls are fantastic!

And if you have a plugin hybrid electric car or EV, you can park over at the Hilton Garden Inn and walk over.

1  Thank Czajka_Madness
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Szechuan Garden is tasty any time of the day . . . but definitely more affordable for lunch than dinner! Their specials are very good, and I always devour my scallops and broccoli. Lots of options on the menu, and you're not going to leave hungry. The service is always quick, and it's one of the few restaurants I can visit on my hour-long lunch break and not find myself late! The restaurant itself is large, clean and modern, and I love the wrap-around booths.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Best Chinese around! Be sure to try the wonderful chicken and crispy beef. Start off with a Poo Poo platter and try the hot mustard and duck sauce on your eggrolls. One of my favorites for 20+ years.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I grew-up in Waldorf and have been going there almost for ever! (over 30 yrs!) When they relocated to over by the mall we went again and found that the food was still good, but the prices had doubled! I guess to pay for the new building!?!?!
I mean $13 for green beans!...a little over the top!

Been to Szechuan Garden Restaurant? Share your experiences!