Panera Bread
Ranked #16 of 135 Restaurants in Waldorf
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Really, Panera Bread!! Purchased your chicken salad sandwich today and that is what I expected. Not a lettuce and tomatoe sandwich with a tablespoon of chicken salad. Not even enouth to cover the little tomato. You should be a shame to sell that as a sandwich. Please don't buy it is so disappointing.

2  Thank Robin10705

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love the food and the wonderful people employed there. Can't go wrong with Panera! I love it, I love it, I love it!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Love Panera and consider it a treat when I get to eat here. My daughter and I had breakfast at the Panera in LaPlata. The food was delicious. Everything I have ever ordered here is great. So happy to have the new Panera close by. It is so clean, the service is great. I love to sit in the back wing with the booths with the tall backs on them. Nice place to talk and linger after you eat. No one rushes you out. Wish I could go more often. Coffee is delicious and refills are free.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Working locally, Panera is one of my usual "haunts" -- so much so that my coworkers often tease me about where I'm going around 11:30 a.m., shouting, "Panera, huh?" as I dash out the door.

But that's okay -- I don't mind. It's true: I love Panera.

The food is good, the atmosphere is friendly; lunch comes out quickly, and the staff is always willing to help out or clear your tables after finishing your meal. Though I usually come by myself at lunchtime, I often dash in with family or my boyfriend, too, and don't have any trouble finding something good to eat. The menu is diverse enough that I can get something different every time -- and enjoy it. The black bean soup is delicious and a great healthy eating option, and the "pick two" specials -- choose between a salad, sandwich or soup -- are just the right amount of food for lunch.

If you're craving something sweet, they have a great bakery, too. I usually wind up getting a shortbread cookie -- against my better judgment, of course -- and occasionally grab a smoothie if I'm just running in and out. The menu does not change at dinnertime, so arriving in the evening means your options will include the typical soup, salad and sandwiches. But many come for the coffee drinks and pastries at night.

At this Waldorf location, bear in mind that the restaurant is quite busy at lunchtime! Dining in between 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.-ish might mean you're hunting for a table, though not always. If I want to be sure to get in quickly without a big line for the registers, I try to get there by 11:45 a.m. That might be a bit OCD of me, but this is all based on extensive personal Panera research!

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Clean, fast, fresh food. A great panera to do work at or simply relax.