“Awesome customer service”

Ranked #32 of 134 Restaurants in Waldorf
Cuisines: American, Asian, Seafood
“Awesome customer service”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My mom sister and I can to lunch the customer service great our waiter Tim was attentive and so personable. We had a great time here and we will be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tenisha B

Waldorf, Maryland
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have visited other Genghi's Grills and have to admit I was not expecting a lot from this location. However, we were greeted by friendly young ladies who were NOT engaged in their own conversations or on cell phones...plus #1...the restaurant had a wait, but a very short wait on a Saturday night...plus #2...the restaurant was clean....plus # 3....the server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. He even brought out additional beverages without us having to ask for refills...plus# 4. Also, the cooks were a lot of fun to watch and they had great energy, plus #5...the other servers were not standing around appearing to be not busy...plus# 6...the food was great...plus # 7, the pricing was reasonable...plus #8...we were in and out in a reasonable amount of time...plus #9....I felt like I would return again...plus #10.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mamarouz
Upper marlboro, Md
“Healthy choice and delicious!!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Yummy healthy choice dirt cheap clean waitress was great explaining everything and I can eat there every day!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank arhhaw
Mechanicsville, Maryland
“Great Place to eat”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Genghis grill is a great place to eat. Its a Mongolian BBQ with a raw buffet you walk through to pic out your meat, veggies, seasoning, and sauce. Once you bowl is filled up to your liking you take it to the grill were they cook it up for you and add two sides. Such as rice, noodles, exc.

You get a ton of food that is very good. Its a very good deal for what you pay. I just wish they had another location closer to my house.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BorkGordon
Mechanicsville, Maryland
“YUMMY!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was terrific and you can pack the bowl as full as you can get it. Service was good as well. The only downfall I would say is that they had calamari and scallops listed but none were out to have cooked and those were the 2 main proteins that I wanted in my bowl. 3 people ate lunch for $40, which included tip (3 bowls, 2 sodas, 1 water and tip). I will definitely be going back!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ardufresne

Been to Genghis Grill? Share your experiences!