“Mexican Fare”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Mexican Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Mexico restaurant serves good Mexican food. I was part of a large group that experienced minimal problems - all the food was brought out fairly quickly, a few of the servers did not understand English which lent to the authenticity. I had the beef tacos which were good if uninspiring. My husband had the grande burrito and pronounced it excellent. All in all a very good experience - we will be back! Note, the menu is divided by meat vice style of dish (e.g. tacos, burritos, etc), so it took me a few minutes to locate the beef taco's I wanted!

• Visited January 2013

Waldorf
“New Location, Same great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Although they have moved to White Plains (in the old Lorado building), they still are among the best Mexican food restaurants in the county. Thier new location allows for a quieter and more roomy experience. Service is still very quick and courteous and prices are still reasonable.It will continue to be our "go to "place for Mexican food!

• Visited December 2012
Waldorf, MD
“Fast, yummy, and affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Mexico restaurant is a must for anyone venturing to Southern Maryland. The salsa they bring to the table upon being seated is homemade and different everyday. The service is polite and fast. The food is great and generous portions - even for lunch! They have a new location a little farther south on 301, we're anxious to see the larger location. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2012
Waldorf, Maryland
“Very good Mexican food with so/so service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've eaten here a few different times and the food is consistantly good and reasonably priced. And while the food tastes pretty authentic, I appreciate the variety in the menu. There are also good specials during happy hour. The service can be hit or miss though.

• Visited April 2012
Virginia
“Best mexican in the entire DMV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I love Mexican food and have been to dozens of Mexican restaurants in DC, MD & VA but nothing has ever quite hit the spot or stuck out as GREAT food. THIS place however is a dream come true. Everything I have ever ordered here is amazing. The best perfectly cooked Mexican food I have ever tasted in this entire area and in my entire life. I highly recommend ordering the queso with the chips and salsa they give you when you sit down. I am not close to this place but I have driven out of my way (about an hour) just to have their food. Totally work it.

• Visited September 2011