“Great Place for Overnight Stay”

Hampton Inn Waldorf
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel was in a great location for an overnight stay while travelling. Close to anything you might need. Could walk to dinner. No need to get back in the car. Walk-in rate was the same as the on-line rate. Overall good experience.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Expedited check-in process, superb facilities, professional staff, great breakfast! In the morning of Wednesday, 8/21, the breakfast lady went "the extra mile" to accomodate my request of having Raisin Bran cereal and whole milk for my breakfast. thanks a lot.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were having problems with the tv not getting channels and as well as getting connected to WIFI so we were moved to a different room and were very happy withe how fast it was corrected. Its very clean and worth the time and pay for the rooms.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The bed was as hard as a rock and after being lulled to sleep by the loud vibrating AC I was awoken at 3AM when the cover fell off. The person who did the check out did not even make eye contact when I told him about the AC. He just said ok and handed me my bill.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hampton Inn M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hampton hotels are always very nice. Check in was very simple the young lady at the front desk was very easy to deal with and very friendly. I seen alot of negative reviews on this hotel but becuase I've stayed at other Hampton Hotels I decided to give them a try!I would def stay there again! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was nicely furnished, and the bathroom was large. I like the large mirror, which my sister and I were able to apply make-up in the mirror at the same time. Yeah! The breakfast was good - a variety of dishes. Staff were friendly, and were able to give me directions to a location I was trying to find. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay - and will probably return!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The property is very nice with a good location. However, the room was not cleaned very well and had a smell to it. Normally, i don't notice things like this but this time it was very evident. there are a couple of very nice restaraunts in area and good shopping. Its right on Route 301 as well so travel is easy.