“Very happy stay after a rainy day of travel”

Hampton Inn Waldorf
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Welcome
“Very happy stay after a rainy day of travel”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were having problems with the tv not getting channels and as well as getting connected to WIFI so we were moved to a different room and were very happy withe how fast it was corrected. Its very clean and worth the time and pay for the rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The bed was as hard as a rock and after being lulled to sleep by the loud vibrating AC I was awoken at 3AM when the cover fell off. The person who did the check out did not even make eye contact when I told him about the AC. He just said ok and handed me my bill.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hampton Inn M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
virginia, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hampton hotels are always very nice. Check in was very simple the young lady at the front desk was very easy to deal with and very friendly. I seen alot of negative reviews on this hotel but becuase I've stayed at other Hampton Hotels I decided to give them a try!I would def stay there again! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was nicely furnished, and the bathroom was large. I like the large mirror, which my sister and I were able to apply make-up in the mirror at the same time. Yeah! The breakfast was good - a variety of dishes. Staff were friendly, and were able to give me directions to a location I was trying to find. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay - and will probably return!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

baltimore, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The property is very nice with a good location. However, the room was not cleaned very well and had a smell to it. Normally, i don't notice things like this but this time it was very evident. there are a couple of very nice restaraunts in area and good shopping. Its right on Route 301 as well so travel is easy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

singapore
Reviewed August 11, 2013

we have always liked Hampton Inn but not all HI are great. Noisy clients through out the night and the noisy air conditioner. Other clients yelling and slamming the doors till 6am. Informed the desk but no change. Not a place to stay if you need to rest.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank yinrerber
Hampton Inn M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
We’re sorry that we didn’t provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about the noisy hallways and thin walls. Your comments will help us correct these issues. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again the next time you’re in the area.

Thanks,
Samantha Marks General Manager
La Plata
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Waldorf Hampton Inn has the cleanest rooms I have stayed in and I have been in a lot of Hotels. The price is good for the quality of the room and the service there is excellent. Everyone working there is pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family