“AWESOME” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very impressive with the hotel staff and property - will always stay at this property on business and pleasure - the location was very good, the hotel was clean, staff was excellent and helpful & knowledgeable

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Never would I take the time to fill out a review, I'm always on the the road traveling, I've stayed at the "W" to the Hilton from the the Gaylord and so forth. But tonight I came across a problem! I tried to make a reservation using my reward points since I'm such a frequent "stayer" and the system was down! They told me to call back in 30 min..... So I did and the system was still down! I briefly told the young and very beautiful lady at the desk "Nanda Regalia" the situation and continued with my conversation on the phone with quest services, I sat at the bar and then was greeted by a gentlemen by the name of "Victor" who fixed me a Premium cocktail and was extremely nice, even though I had a attitude because I was on hold. Before I could take a second sip of my cup "Nanda" Approached me with her business card with my hotel reservation made using my reward points!!! Operator picks up and says how could I help you... Lol I said don't worry about! These people were unbelievable nice fast and friendly. I admit I had a attitude and was rude, but they kept there composure and kept it professional!!! I just wanna thank and apologize to Victor and Nanda! Thank you so much for you Professional attitude you guys are

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Staff: Could not be more friendly or helpful. Always happy, and willing to make you feel welcome.
Rooms: Spacious, clean, and smells fresh. I am the pickiest of the travelers. My colleagues call me a hotel snob. I will drive over an hour to the client just to stay at this hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel as a business traveler. I am sure families will like it as well. But i never feel like i am traveling when i am there. The staff makes you feel like family!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! Your feedback is extremely important to us. I am so glad to hear that our staff makes you feel like family. We love having you, and look forward to your return to the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf.

Yours in Hospitality,

Amanda Devlugt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Customer Service goes far when it's excellent. From the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out, we felt valued. The rooms were clean, the food delicious. The staff was always pleasant and consistently attentive. "Nanda" was so sweet and kind. I don't usually leave reviews but this hotel made it worth my while. I will return soon.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Princess370
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Princess370!

Thank you for reviewing our hotel ! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that my staff took great care of you ! I am happy to hear Nanda went above and beyond for you!

Should you be in the Waldorf area again, we'd love to be your host home away from home.

All the best this Holiday Season to you and your family!

Amanda N.V. Devlugt
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is everything you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. The staff were very professional and courteous. The rooms were spacious and the adjustable sleep system bed, a nice touch. And the breakfast was excellent. It's located near a shopping mall and restaurants. We will be staying again this year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I switched to this hotel after a bad night in another. I was impressed from the moment I walked in. They are next to lots of shops and restaurants. Nice area. Very bright, clean and cheery lobby. Check in was quick, thorough and friendly. The room was clean, refrigerator/microwave in the room, flatscreen tv. Mattresses have pressure control for firm to soft settings. - I ordered room service after a long day and was advised that there was a wait as a lot of orders were in, but that I could get food pretty quickly if I wanted to pick it up. I had no problem with that - happy to be told it was an option. Victor has been mentioned in other reviews - and it's no lie - he is detail oriented, friendly and so helpful. A true gem of an employee/human - he and the rest of the staff brightened my day. So impressed - definitely recommend this hotel and commend it's staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lothian, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

this hotel is by far the best i have stayed at in the last several years! about 30 minutes after we got into our room, the front desk called up to make sure everything was ok with the room, and asked if we needed anything, which i thought was very nice! the room was very nice, clean, and the fridge and microwave was a welcome sight. this hotel looks to be very new, but it seems as though they actually CARE about their guests and their property. the little soaps and shampoos in the bathroom were not your average run of the mill bargain products....it was all top shelf items such as bath and body works. the beds are VERY nice, and have adjustable comfort settings. the property outside was impressive as well. there are parking spaces designated and made specifically for electric cars, and are complete with charging stations! no funky smells, very friendly staff, and top of the line hotel. THANK YOU!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Jeff H,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take pride in providing our guests with great customer service and I am so happy we were able to do so with you!

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return at our property! You can count on us at the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf!

Yours in Hospitality,