“I love a clean hotel.”

Residence Inn Waldorf
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is my second time staying at this hotel. I love it! It's clean and the rooms are large. I consider the location excellent - plenty of stores and restaurants are nearby (less than a mile). I enjoy the breakfast, especially since they have my favorite - oatmeal, hot and creamy every morning !! They had the outdoor firepit lit for my group one night - very nice.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
RIWaldorf, Manager at Residence Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for staying at Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf! We hope you return again soon! If there is anything you need during your stay, please let us know.

Tonya Mickey
Director of Sales
Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Waldorf

Reviewed April 18, 2012

This hotel is clean, nice, and new! Located off MD Highway 228, this hotel is close (Driving - not walking distance) to resturants and a few small shopping centers. This hotel is about a 30 minute drive into Washington DC (with no traffic - one hour if not more with traffic). I would not consider this a washington hotel...but if everything was booked up, you could get to DC from this hotel. The rooms are more like a small apartment. There is a full kitchen, living room with a sofa bed and full bedroom and bath. Breakfast is free, check in is quick and there is a basketball court. It's nice for southern MD, but not a trip for Washington DC.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank southernsurprise
RIWaldorf, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for staying at Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf! We appreciate your comments and hope you will stay with us again soon!

Tonya Mickey
Director of Sales
Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Although the parking lot is a bit strange and the evening social snacks are not nearly as nice as a Drury Inn, the hotel is very nice. The rooms are very spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and they had boxes for you to take it to go as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The hotel is clean and spacious. Stayed with my hubby, just for an away night. To celebrate life and his recovery from an illness. Front desk person is the first impression you get of a hotel. If that isn't great it is a turn-off. You represent this facility. No smile, no hello. Just not a very happy person. No matter what is going on outside of your job, you should appear pleasant and accomodating. Not like you are doing the patrons a favor for being there. Other than that the hotel is very new and nice. Great location.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RenieB54
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This is a relatively new hotel - nice property, although there seemed to be alot of long-term and tour bus guests. The walls seem somewhat thin, as I could hear much of what was going on in the room beside me. Probably the nicest hotel in town....but then, there really isn't alot to choose from....

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2011

My family and I check in on short notice due to a Pepco power outage at our house.
We booked two rooms for four adults and one child. The rooms were spacious and well appointed for the price. I used the Wi-Fi connection to get three hours of work done. The hotel staff was friendly and supportive. The child slept on the pull-out sofa and enjoyed her stay. The mattress were adequete. A little soft for my personal taste . However, I was able to get a good night sleep and didnt have a back ache in the morning.
We had a pleasant family dinner at the Red Lobster in a nearby mall and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning. The hotel is new and was spotless. Our stay was after a major snow storm and extremely cold weather. I stated this to provide the parameters for my one minor complaint. In the morning at 9:00 am the parking lot had a substanial amount of "black ice". I skated to my car with my heart in my mouth. The parking lot should have been "salted or sanded" to prevent any mishaps.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2010

My husband and I are extremely pleased with our stay at the Residence Inn in Waldorf, Maryland. This is a new hotel, so the hotel is in immaculate condition. We stayed in a Studio w/ 1 King bed and Sofabed. There is free complimentary breakfast which includes eggs, make-it-yourself waffles, sausage, yogurt, oatmeal with various juices and coffee.

My husband and I had to check out early to beat the arrival of a major snow storm in the area. The front desk staff only charged us for half-a-day which really saved us money. We are extremely appreciative of this measure and we will be staying there each time that we visit the Washington D.C. metro area.

Thank you Marriott for creating a brand (Residence Inn) that meets all of the the needs of the occasional and frequent traveler.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple