“The bread...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #22 of 134 Restaurants in Waldorf
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“The bread...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I've eaten at this Carrabba's a few times, and its always been worthwhile. The close proximity to the Hampton Inn makes it excellent for travelers. This time was no exception. The bread and the olive oil/seasoning is terrific. Excellent pasta alongside my veal marsala. Great beverages. Prompt service even though it was quite busy. The only downer was a forgettable Caesar's salad. I'll be back when I'm in that area.

• Visited August 2012

Hughesville, MD
“Great food, atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is about our third visit here and every time we say how amazing the food is and how we have to come back more often and wonder why we don't? Wednesday's in wine Wednesday, $10 off a bottle of wine - good deal. The bread is soft, warm and delicious. The Italian salad was just the right portion with tomatoes, olives, onion and lettuce. The sausage and lentil soup is always our favorite, a different degree of spice each time but always good. My husband got a seafood pasta dish that had a variety of seafood in it with a red sauce. I got the ribs in a red wine sauce that went perfectly with the Merlot we ordered. The side of pasta was perfect texture and delicious. Entire bill including wine was $ 53, winner!!! Waitress was friendly and attentive without being over bearing. Restrooms were clean. Attire either dressy or casual. We will definitely try not to delay our return.

• Visited July 2012
Racine, Wisconsin
“Too Convenient to the Hampton”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

Next to the Hampton and very satisfactory. We did not want to get back in the car after our drive around Washington DC.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
South Carolina
“Carrabba's - Good Evening Meal in Waldorf MD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2011

Excellent pasta - and well trained staff. Food served fresh from the oven - hot and tasty!

Visited October 2011
Waldorf, Maryland
“BEST STEAK EVER! I PROMISE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Once you have the Filet Florentine (cooked medium) you will never go back to Outback or even Ruth's Chris for steak!! I've only had it at the waldorf location, but everytime I go there I get the filet. I make everyone at my table taste it every time, and they cant believe how good it is either. The mashed potatoes are also my all time favorite restaurant mash as well. SOOOO good you must try it, once you try it, it will be hard to order a pasta dish next time!!

• Visited July 2011