“Rt 301 Oasis”
Review of Courtyard Waldorf

Courtyard Waldorf
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Reviewed March 25, 2014

It was my fault that I booked after 2 AM for an immediate check-in. Although we had to wait for the systems to catch-up, the lobby living room served as a cozy setting in the interim. Check-in was speedy and the room was comfortable and nice. The bed was a dream with freshly appointed linens and the front desk was courteous and kind, reminding me of their check-out time. I enjoyed my stay and would visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
CYGM2014, General Manager at Courtyard Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Waldorf was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Waldorf

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Clean, stocked, friendly staff, comfortable beds, Bryanna from the front desk was extremely polite and helpful and the guy from the morning breakfast from the bistro is amazing! I would definitely come back again. :)

Room Tip: I chose a room on the third floor. It seemed quieter up there.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
CYGM2014, General Manager at Courtyard Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

It's with great pleasure to here that your stay with the Courtyard Waldorf was enjoyable.
I will ensure that Bryanna gets the message. She will be so excited to hear that you enjoyed her service as well.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

When we first arrived here, we were impressed with the modern lounge that had Starbucks coffee, food, drinks, and private booths with their own tv's. However, after we put our stuff in our room and wanted to get a drink, it was a nightmare!!! I asked for one of their mixed Bourbon drinks; the girl looked in her binder and said, "This is only my second drink I've ever made and I can't find it here..." Thus, I just got beer. We thought it was a fluke so the next morning we ordered breakfast from her. It took them 40 minutes to make scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon for two people!!!!! We gave up on any more food and drink here. Instead, we went to the local restaurants/coffee shops. The rooms are large and nice, however, next door room had kids that were running around and screaming until way past midnight. Another guest next door on the other side came by and knocked on their door and told them to shut up...Good for him...Finally, the shower head in the bathroom kept sliding down the pole it was on and thus, you had to raise it and quickly douse your head before it fell below your shoulders...Superficially, nice big rooms, however, it's the details that make this place less than pleasant to stay at.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rothgargeert
CYGM2014, General Manager at Courtyard Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to share your feedback about your stay. I would like to apologized for the service that you received.
We take pride in service and expect that each and every guest leaves satisfied.
I assure you that we will address the challenges that you had and hope that you will give us and opportunity to show you what we are truly made of here at the Courtyard.
We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I recently had a stay at the Courtyard Marriot in Waldorf and there was an issue with the lock on my room door. The front desk agent Cosmus was very helpful in switching me to a new room with no problem. He came to the room to see what the problem was with the lock and was very helpful in presenting options to make my stay more comfortable and safe. I have stayed at this location several times and have been very impressed with the level of customer service that has been displayed by the staff. Thank you very much for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
CYGM2014, General Manager at Courtyard Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback we pride ourselves on providing great service. I will inform Cosmus that your were very happy with the service that he provided. We look forward to having you in the near future.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

She was so helpful with anything we asked; extra pillows, towels, etc. Always pleasant and such a nice lady! I would definitely visit the courtyard again as long as I know Ashley will be there! The hotel was nice and well kept also.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

It's with great pleasure to hear that you had a great experience with us. I will definitely share this with Ashley. We look forward to providing great service to you in the near future.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard in Waldorf at the beginning of January. I needed to check in very early and upon my arrival Ashley was very welcoming and accommodating. She was very pleasant and always smiling. Ashley asked did I need anything and directed me to my room. Once in my room, Ashley called to make sure everything was okay. I really felt important and will stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
CYGM2014, General Manager at Courtyard Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback. I will definitely make sure that I inform Ashley of a job well done.

We strive to provide great service and I am so proud to here that you were very satisfied with your stay.

Thank you again and we look forward to making each stay a great stay.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in Waldorf, Md. several times in the last 2 years or so. The staff is always friendly and courteous and does everything they can to please the customer. During my most recent stay on January 30, Cosmus did all that he could to accommodate our schedule and our special requests. The staff is welcoming when we arrive, and when we depart, assures us they will be looking forward to our next visit. We enjoy the pool, and the Bistro food. We will certainly be making another stop at the Courtyard in the very near future!

Room Tip: We prefer a room on the back side of the hotel as it gets great morning light which is perfect for w...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
CYGM2014, General Manager at Courtyard Waldorf, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Waldorf. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you in the future.