$87
$76
Executive Inn & Suites(Upper Marlboro)
$95
$81
$90
$78
  • Restaurant
$87
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$99
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Rodeway Inn(Camp Springs)
$75
Quality Inn(Camp Springs)
$90
$159
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

All reviewssix flagsfree breakfasthotel restaurantdcshuttlemaintenancestadiumclerk
Reviewed July 17, 2017

After having booked at the America Extend A Stay next door and being very displeased immediately after check in, my wife and mother-in-law went next door to Hotel Largo (while still on the phone to corporate for Extend A Stay). Upon speaking with the font desk clerk they were able to make arrangements for us to move our stay to here. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The hotel rooms were nice and clean. They did offer a free breakfast. They also had a restaurant on site, see my review of Old Town Inn. Overall it was a lot better than the alternative.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

My family recently traveled to the D.C. area for the first time and had no idea where to book a room....we took a chance on Hotel Largo, and we were NOT disappointed! Friendly service, amazing staff, nice facility, clean room, and a free shuttle that took us pretty much anywhere we needed to go....they also have a nice lounge/restaurant down on the first floor. Breakfast was basic, but it didn't even matter because the attendants were so nice! It really shows that the staff and management of this hotel truly take pride in their work....thank you for accommodating my family and making our stay in DC so pleasant--will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was quite clean especially my room. Restaurant and bar we're great. So the pool. Most noticable was how quiet the rooms were. Staff were excellent and very friendly.will be staying here again although the breakfast was lacking.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arthur W
Reviewed March 20, 2017

I booked here for the pool and location 20 mins. outside DC. The pool heater was not working. Hotel website did not offer this info. Nice Jazz group playing in hotel restaurant Wed. night. Customers looking good and enjoying the vibe. The room was very clean with modern decor. Staff was very friendly. Free breakfast offered average choices but all were tasty. Overnight theft of a guest left them without tires and their Cadillac on blocks (not kidding). The parking lot is not covered by the camera system, FYI. The children I met on the elevator were sweet. No sound problems on 4th floor. Double shades in room keep out all sunlight. Bathroom very small but updated and clean.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank cyndy496
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

First of all if I could rate this establishment as a 0 I would... everything in this place is gross and dirty.... hallways always dirty, kids running around everywhere, loud and obnoxious at all times. I had a vibe the whole time I was here that some of these people lived here but thought I was being dramatic until I read other reviews and realized this is just a glorified homeless shelter/section 8 housing project. The second night of staying here the electricity went out in the whole building for no reason at all. The management did not answer the phone and when we walked down the fire emergency stairs to express our concerns they did not seem worried at all or attentive. The cleaning staff must be on some kind strike cause I swear they don't exist. We asked for towels multiple times and they would only bring us 2 at a time. The latch broke off our door and we asked for it to be fixed and it wasn't for 2 days after asking multiple times. The fridge and tv didn't turn of until after maintenance came. There were like 3 outlets that didn't work, only one elevator worked and it was ridiculously slow. Couldn't take a nap mid day because there was screaming in the room next to mine and banging on the walls to the point my bed was shaking. All around the worst hotel experience of my life hands down. RUN DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: March 2017