$87
$76
Executive Inn & Suites(Upper Marlboro)
$95
$76
  • Restaurant
$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$95
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Rodeway Inn(Camp Springs)
$75
Quality Inn(Camp Springs)
$83
$189
$169
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

All reviewssix flagsfree breakfasthotel restaurantlargodcshuttlemaintenancestadiumclerk
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Let me start this review by saying the staff are extremely friendly and are always apologizing. The hotel was clean. The rooms were very nice and clean.

Now the negatives. Each day the restaurant was out of something. Day 1-potatoes, any kind. Day 2-no cereal bowls or plates. Day 3-juice was watered down and all they had was bread slices. They were also out of oatmeal. Out of bacon before 0830

They offer shuttle service. Be prepared to wait and wait and wait. Sometimes up to 45 minutes.

The bad outweighs the good and I doubt that I would ever return.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Glenn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Let me start by apologizing for the breakfast during your stay. I will make it a point to find and fix the problems you encountered during your stay with us. We pride our selves on service and it clearly shows that we dropped the ball in this case.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

This place has gone downhill. The rooms look nice but the staff is horrible. I plan to avoid this place at all costs. Breakfast was not ready. Check in lost our reservations. Random open trash bags that were full and unattended in the elevator. Cleaning crew did not "have time" to clean our room. We were overcharged and yet no manager or supervisor available. Another patron staying there just got done yelling at the staff for the same issue when it happened to us.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Glenn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

I would like to first apologize for the lack of service rendered to you during your most resent stay with us. We lease our restaurant to an outside owner and has been working to improve service at all meal times. I have spoken with the housekeeping manager to find out why a bag of trash was left on the elevator but was unable to find out when or by whom. Thank you for taking the time to give your thoughts and I hope to have you with us as a guest again. If you would like to discuss any additional comments feel free to contact me directly.

Glenn Brigham
(301) 499-4600

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Upon arrival it is noticeable that the hotel has been remodeled of late, and it is nice. The lobby and king room that I stayed in were exceptional. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in every regard. When staying in the DC area, I would highly recommend this hotel for a business or family trip.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 8, 2016

I booked my trip through Priceline.com and pre-paid for the room 3 weeks before arrival. The room was OK, an average facility at best - but it was a place to sleep. Upon checkout the next morning, the desk clerk assured me that I would not be charged due to my reservation through Priceline. However, later that month I noticed on my credit card statement that I was charged by the hotel a second time, meaning that I paid for an overnight stay in a standard room TWICE.

I called AviHotel/Best Western to point out the oversight. The desk clerk apologized for the error and assured me that a full refund was in my future. One day passed, 2 days, then 7 days passed - no refund. I called again and spoke with the manager. Same apology, same promise, same result -- no refund. I had to go through the dispute resolution process with my credit card company, and we all know how fun that can be! It's really a shame when you can't trust businesses not to over-charge consumers for providing a service.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very nice for the price you pay. The rooms are very clean nicely decorated for a hotel. My son loved the pool and went twice during our weekend stay.
Now on to the breakfast, it was perfect and so was the staff. Real bacon and eggs at a hotel people. You can't beat it. The dining area was large and clean and very well organized so that you're not on top of other guests.
The breakfast staff is the best staff in the hotel and treated my family and I like we were at a five star restaurant.
The rest of the front desk staff could use some customer service classes except for the new lady. She has only been there three weeks and was so professional and friendly. But overall my stay was great.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family