$76
Executive Inn & Suites(Upper Marlboro)
$95
Country Inn
$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Rodeway Inn(Camp Springs)
$75
RodewayInn
Quality Inn(Camp Springs)
$90
$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

All reviewssix flagsfree breakfasthotel restaurantdcshuttlemaintenancestadiumclerk
Reviewed April 24, 2016

The hotel staff were congenial but not overly friendly. The room was immaculate. The WIFI reached every area I tried to use it at and had plenty of bandwidth. The cable TV had a wide selection of HD choices. I am hard pressed to find a negative to mention in this review. Ah, housekeeping did knock on the door to clean the room an hour before checkout. I always find that annoying.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Christina K
Glenn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. This review will be placed in the employee lounge area to show them what comes back when you work hard and love what you do for a living.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

My family of five stayed here for four nights over spring break and it was all in all a good place to stay. We were there to explore D.C. so didn't spend much time in the hotel until late evening. Pros: it is close to the metro for easy access and they have a shuttle to take you over. Beds were very comfortable, and the refrigerator in the room was a plus.The most of the staff was nothing but super friendly and courteous all week asking many times how our stay was going and if they could do anything for us.
Cons: It was hard to find since they are changing names and the sign says AVI Hotel and no where does it say Best Western, we drove around the block a few times before we found that the entrance was to the back. The "breakfast" was horrible, so if you plan on this in the budget as a meal don't. The staff in the breakfast room was not the most helpful or welcoming.

Overall would I stay there again with my family, probably because the price is right for the budget.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family

Thank you for your review, I would like to apologize for the breakfast during your stay with us. We are working hard on enhancing the quality of our breakfast to match the rest of your stay. If additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact myself at the property directly or via email.

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the Shamrock Fest, great service, polite and knowledgeable staff! The hotel was clean and very nice looking, the restaurant was awesome and the staff very nice and helpful. I would give it more stars if I could!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Glenn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for such kind words expressed about our property. We work very hard to please all guests that enter this hotel daily and enjoy reading reviews such as yours to know that we are on the right track with service.

Reviewed February 29, 2016

Staff are nice but poorly trained. Very comfortable bed, but the cleaning service is "hit or miss." No plan to fix TV cable, so prepare to look at half of the channels advertised. And, if you want good party, there is two a week to keep you awake until 1a.m.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank George W
Glenn B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2016

Let me first apologize for not meeting your expectations with our property here in largo,MD. We have made a major change to how we perform on a daily bases as we have made our conversion to the Best Western Plus Largo. I would like to offer another opportunity to experience our property at a reduced cost to show our improvements in how we handle our patrons and the condition of the property. Please feel free to contact myself directly by calling the property. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards
General Manager.

Reviewed February 25, 2016

I must say that I was doubtful when this hotel was recommended to me and after reading the previous reviews. I typically stay with the Hilton chain where the amenities are superb. However, I was very pleased with my stay. Walking into the foyer, I was impressed with not only the décor but the service. Derrick (front desk check-in, Bernadette (kitchen staff), D Payne (front desk - night) and Glen (front desk - checkout) showcased great customer service by going above and beyond. My partner was also satisfied with the stay as well. There was one downside - the fire alarm went off at 3 am which scared me for a bit. I was told that this was due to elevator repairs. I have booked another stay for the upcoming week.

Room Tip: Corner room seems to be the best...
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple

I feel that we try really hard to please every guest that crosses our threshold. I'm pleased to hear that we were able to achieve this goal with you. We look forward to receiving you in the future back to your new home away from home. We have completed our conversion to Best Western Plus and welcome you at anytime to experience our staff again.
Best wishes