“Cheese Bread or Pizza?”

Jerry's Subs & Pizza
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Awesome Food. Awesome Life. That's Jerry's Subs and Pizza! Famous for Signature Cheesesteaks, Overstuffed Subs, New York Style Pizza and Awesome Wingz, Jerry's is a local favorite. Since our first store opened in 1954 outside Washington, D.C., we have remained dedicated to providing customers with high quality ingredients and overstuffed portions that we have been famous for since the beginning.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'm a lover of all things pizza. That said, two nights ago I decided to visit Jerry's with my husband and kids to have dinner before we went to see "The Odd Life Of Timothy Green". I ordered a large pepperoni pizza and sodas. As I was paying for my order, the boxed pizza was placed on the counter. This should have been a red flag. My husband grabbed the box and escorted the kids to the table while I got our drinks. As I approached the table, I noticed the pizza's color was orange rather than the lighter beige I'm accustomed to. The kids and my husband were already eating, so I just went for it. Immediately, I was grossed all the way out. The chewiness of the pizza hurt my teeth and made eating the pizza more of a workout than pleasurable. It tasted stale and old. I would've taken it back, but I knew my husband would have said I was making a big deal. Later that night, my stomach was so sick, I was up every few hours hoping not to hurl. The takeaway... I will not return to Jerry's. If your employees are allowed to give out hard pizza, that's not somewhere I'd like to spend my hard-earned dough... no pun intended :) I almost forgot to mention the cashier tried to overcharge me for my pizza, and I finally got it through to her that she added an extra two bucks to my order. Someone please assist their crew.