“CAME TO KNOW ABOUT INDIAN CULTURE, MAKE ME PLAN FOR TRUP TO INDIA”

Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Upper Marlboro
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful experience
Went for a friend 50th birthday party needed a place to stay after the party, the place was nice for the price. Good place to stay. I would stay there again. The service was great compared to what others had told me. Rooms were clean, all around a good place to stay.love to come back again

Regards
DAVID

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank david y

Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just stayed one night before going hog hunting. The rooms were clean and pleasant. Staff was hospitable and helpful. I have nothing bad to say. It certainly isn't a high end hotel but I would definitely say it was worth the value and I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank edwin246
Reviewed July 2, 2013

On a business trip with a crew, we made reservations at this hotel as it was the closest to where we were working and had the "extras" we required - parking for the 18-wheeler as well as pet friendly. First, I was surprised the pet fee was only $5.00 (plus tax)! The outside appearance was very nice - well groomed and maintained grounds. Check in went fast and the desk personnel were efficient, pleasant and very helpful (especially since I misplaced my reservation number!). I found the rooms to be neat, clean , odor-free, and sporting the usual amenities as well as a mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave. We had a very comfortable night's sleep as the area, even tho on a major highway, was very quiet and peaceful. While we had to be up and on the road by 5 am, we couldn't experience the complimentary breakfast so I can't comment on that. However, I highly recommend this hotel for a great night's stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ginny110411
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The first thing we noticed was a big sign out front advertising a Meting Room. I'm sure they meant Meeting room. I'm not sure how they let this pass. Altho, once in the room , it was clean but not serviced very well. Coffee still in the pot and half used shampoo on the counter.... No attention to details. The furniture is dated, a very old TV and sheets that don't fit around the mattress. Hard to sleep on. Will pass on this place the next time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was referred to Executive Inn and Suites by a friend in July 2012 who informed me that it have been remodeled, it is a pet friendly and the price is affordable. Although, I've never stayed in a motel, the fact that I am very picky and it was just going to be me and my dog, I was willing to give it a try, and I did. I can honestly say that I was very satisfied with my stay. The hotel is clean and quiet. I was able to get the peace that I was despering for. Very professional staff and housekeeping are very attentive to your needs. I have stayed on the front side and the back side and I was very satisfied with both. Since July 2012, I have stayed there several times this year, from two days to over a month while I look for another place. I've even referred many others. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Favor2007
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very friendly and professional staff. Very nice hotel. I highly recommend. You will love it..
Check in was easy, the price fabulous. You can't beat a spacious, clean room, hot shower and a free breakfast for under a hundred bucks. I couldn't get over it, it was the best stay ever, I won't be going anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Comfort Inn Conference Center
Hotel Largo
Hotel Largo
#3 of 3 in Upper Marlboro

Been to Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!