“You Must Make the Drive for this Ice Cream”

Rocky Point Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Tuscarora
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Rocky Point Creamery had many selections of fresh, creamy ice cream. The ice ceram was hand scooped and had every topping available. It was made from the milk and cream of their own cows. If you are in the area make sure you go there and get the best ice cream of your life!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My sister lives in Md. She showed me this place knowing my love of good ice cream. We stopped here, the first time for both of us, one day and kept coming back almost every day until I had to return home to Arizona. The ice cream here is the best I have ever had, the location and atmosphere wonderful. The service is provided with a smile. The farm is located behind the business where you can see the cows this ice cream is made from. The owner is very friendly and provides tours for school children, and others upon request & time. He also grows sunflowers that he sells, with all the money going to charity. This is a wonderful family owned business, great ice cream and well worth the drive if you aren't close by. I miss this place and am looking forward to my return to Md., it will be my first stop.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We passed by Rocky Point Creamery on a Sunday afternoon car ride through beautiful Frederick County, and are extremely pleased to have turned around for an ice cream cone. Quite possibly the best ice cream I have ever tasted (mine was Arctic Chocolate Chip), and I've had a few fancy cones in my life. It was well worth the $4.00, believe me. We sat outside the immaculate building at a picnic table painted à la Holstein overlooking the dairy farm's pastures and barns. Staff was very friendly, courteous, and service was excellent. If you're anywhere in the area, be certain to stop in. There's even a drive-in window!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We enjoyed the icecream and atmosphere. Pet friendly, offering treats for our four legged travelers and friendly service. A for sure stop as you cross into VA from MD along rte. 15. Five Moos:-)

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We are so happy to have discovered this creamery. The ice-cream is delicious and the staff is so friendly. We love the beautiful setting with their own dairy farm in the background. It's hard to get much fresher than that! My favorite ice-cream is raspberry and my sister love the coffee flavor. My husband loves the cake batter flavor. It is well worth the trip!

Been to Rocky Point Creamery? Share your experiences!