“My "go to" fast food place”
Review of Baja Mexican Grill

Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Eureka, California
“My "go to" fast food place”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is my go to fast food place. Fresh tasty ingredients, quick service, good prices ... love the fish tacos.

Visited August 2013

“Fast food Mexican”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the location farther north on York Road and Ashland. We were unimpressed and won't return. Ordered fast food style from the big boards behind the counter. Got our own drinks and picked up our food when it was ready. Chips were stale. Food was average at best.

• Visited May 2013
Woodstock, Canada
“Here for convention”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We arrived in town late and tired, read through the reviews and decided to try Baja. We ordered take out burritos and went back to our hotel. The food was fresh, servers were friendly. We were not able to eat the whole burrito and finished it the next day.

• Visited May 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Good, Fast Mexican”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Food tastes fresh, and I like the salsa bar. However, food sometimes seems like it could be a bit better seasoned. For example, meats could have more marinated or smoked flavor, and beans could have a richer flavor.

Visited January 2012
Charlotte suburb
“Baja Fresh is fresh!”
Reviewed February 18, 2009

My sister & I were staying at a nearby hotel and needed a quick lunch. We're familiar with Baja Fresh restaurants and thought this would be a good choice. We were right.
Our order was taken promptly by a cheerful staff. I ordered a Baja Burrito with pulled pork. My sister got a soft taco & chips. Our total was less than $15. By the time we got our drinks and picked out a few salsas off the salsa bar, our order was ready.
My burrito was HUGE and filled with fresh ingredients. Ditto for my sister's taco. And the chips were fresh & crispy. All the salsas and pico de gallo were delicious. We left there stuffed.
The restaurant looked clean & well-maintained. There were employees circulating & cleaning up while we were there.
We didn't stop in the restrooms so I can't comment on their cleanliness. And it was around 35 degrees so we didn't use the outdoor patio.
Basically this is the perfect place to stop for a quick & fresh lunch.

1 Thank stoweaways