Holiday Inn Timonium
$99
Hotels.com
$92
BestWestern.com
All reviewschili's restaurantfront deskroom was cleanflat screenneeded a place to staystayed for nightslight railcoffee makerwould definitely stay here againdowntown baltimoremicrowave
Reviewed July 23, 2010

I have been coming to this hotel for many years now and have always had the same great service. the manager josie has done an excellent job providing customer service. I will keep coming with no hesitation knowing that i will have an excellent stay. thank you for your service.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We had a two bed guest room with a nice fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker. It was reasonably clean and the beds were comfortable. A Chili's restaurant is conveniently attached; the hotel breakfast costs $8, so we didn't try it. The outdoor pool was closed for thunderstorms the first day, it was open the next day but quite cool and had quite a few floating gnats. There is a light rail station less than a mile away, and the hotel provided a shuttle ride for us; so we had easy access to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. The hotel is just a block from I-83, and a couple miles north of the Beltway (695).

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I spent three nights at this Holiday Inn and especially enjoyed the welcome given by front desk manager MIKE BEAVAN. He was smart, genial, good humored and knew the local neighborhood (essentially fairly rural). The hotel also has a great OUTDOOR pool to enjoy in the baking summer heat. (Hate those small indoor pools full of kids' pee...).

Go MIKE!

Bob in San Francisco

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2010

We are a AAU Basket Ball team from Centrual Jersey. From the first time booking our reservations Julie at the front desk was so helpful and patient! We booked over 30 rooms and the accomodations for over 50 people in our group was outstanding! When we first arrived, old man Mike was friendly and sweet! he immediately catered to our needs. Al provided air mattress for us and brought them to each individual room already inflated. The rooms were beautiful! My hubs and I stayed in a suite that was spacious and and newly renovated, actually the entire hotel was newly renovated. Morning arrived with a full breakfast freshly made by Rick, I must say that was the best breakfast I've every had in a hotel! Lexi at the front desk made it so easy for us to eat breakfast with a ticket and charged it to our room. If you're looking for a beautiful hotel that offers friendly service, complimentary coffee and tea, a pool with a life guard, never seen that before! this is the hotel. Only 15min to the Harbor! We are difinitely stay at this location again next season!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I stay at hotels 150-160 nights a year as a business traveler and have never been treated so rudely in 30 years on the road. An older man named Mike ordered me to leave the lobby where I was watching TV and going over my directions. BWI had shut down that evening due to weather throwing off my schedule. I stopped in my rental car at this hotel and asked the lady behind the front desk if I could watch the TV and she said yes.

I have always found hotels to be helpful to travelers. Not this one. I tried to tell Mike the lady said I could watch TV and I wasn't sure of my location, and so forth, but he would not listen. "Are you going to leave?" he warned. If not, he was apparently going to take immediate action. I had to practically run out of there and gather up my computer and things fast. Later, I noticed I had lost some of my papers with directions and phone numbers. I was afraid he was going to call the police.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business