“Super clean!”

Holiday Inn Timonium
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This one of the hotels we selected to reserve rooms with for out of town guests during our wedding. Not only was the rate fantastic, all of our guests raved about how clean the rooms were and how friendly the staff was. My husband and I also stayed for a night following our wedding and the suite was amazing. I am a bit of a snob when it comes to cleanliness of hotels and this one definitely did not disappoint. The feedback we got from guests who stayed at another, more expensive, local hotel were no where near as good. I would give 6 stars if I could.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JoAnna M
mewintz, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Thank you for choosing us for such a special occasion and taking the time to write a review! Hopefully, we will be able to accommodate you again in the future!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

My wife and I go to Baltimore one a year and we always stay here. Clean,quiet rooms. Friendly staff. The pool was great. Free WiFi which is awesome because many hotels charge for it now. Good area and about a half hour from the Baltimore Harbor.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I could of not picked a better place to stay!! very clean rooms,staff was right there to help with anything you need or to know. WIFI had great service,was not slow like some places..i felt like i was sleeping in my on bed,so nice and soft..it also has Chili's resturant,the food was awsome!! you can not go wrong staying here GREAT PLACE..

Room Tip: corner suites are sunny and nice view
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
mewintz, General Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed November 25, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel 5 or 6 times (yes, you read that correctly) with my family as it is very close to my sister-in-law's home. It's a 2 or 2.5 star hotel so it's nothing fancy. But the rooms are always spotless, the beds are super comfortable, and there's free WiFi. Plus, on our current trip down for Thanksgiving, I booked the room through Hotwire and got it for $59 a night, almost half off its usual rate. (One caveat, I couldn't see the name of the hotel until after the reservation was complete so I didn't know it was our old standby until the transaction was done.) We have never used the outdoor pool, gym, or business center so I can't speak to those. The breakfast buffet for $5 is very mediocre, but there's a Bob Evans across the street or an Ihop on York Rd. about 1/4 mile away. The staff is always courteous and we have had numerous good experiences here. I'd definitely recommend it for 1-2 nights.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank MegBedfordMA

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

I stayed one night at his hotel. They gave me a smoking room because that was the only thing available. With that said, I room didn't smell bad at all. It was clean, comfortable and quite. WIFI was fast enough for casual browsing. The hotel is is a good location; close to restaurants and shopping. The room service is a bit expensive with Chili's, but there are other selections in the area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank msstokes80
Reviewed November 10, 2011

The hotel lobby smelled like fish. Checked in went to the room they gave me some one was staying in the room. I went and changed the room. The room was full of bugs. The bed had all hair .. I didn't expect this hotel to be this bad. The fish smell was every where.

• Stayed: November 2011
5  Thank Esharaf
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I spend a lot of time traveling for my job and recently attended a seminar in Timonium, MD. I don't write many reviews but I feel that the friendly staff at the Timonium Holiday Inn deserved recognition. The hotel was clean & comfortable, the staff was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley

Been to Holiday Inn Timonium? Share your experiences!