“No complaints here”

Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
Reviewed June 1, 2007

I was travelling on business and decided to stay here based on the reviews I read. The property is nice for both a family and business travel. It is conveniently located adjacent to the highway and there are many local restaurant options in the area. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2007
3  Thank happyonvacationUS

Reviewed April 20, 2007

The hotel was easy to get to off the highway - it's off the main road but there is a large sign directing you down the correct road. Lobby was very nice - open in the middle, where a lounge was located with pool tables and video games. Restaurant was off of that, as was the indoor pool. All were clean.

We went up to our room (2 doubles with my wife and my two kids), which was very nice. The bathroom was redone, but the shower still looked like it needed an update. A new advanced shower head was placed on the already existing plumbing which made the shower low - great for my wife, but at 6'2", I had to crouch down to wash my hair.

The beds were high - very high. This normally wouldn't have been an issue but with a two year old in one of the beds, rolling off the bed turned into an adventure.

We went to the restaurant for breakfast, where we both had the buffet. Our two year old was "charged" for the buffet (kids eat free so he was charged then the charge was discounted), which made me wonder if kids didn't eat free if they would have charged a 2 year old for a meal - something most normal places wouldn't do. The buffet itself was mediocre - plenty of bacon and sausage, but the corned beef hash was cold and the biscuits were made of stone. We went around 9 AM or so, but still when the buffet food is out there for a period of time it should be replaced. At nearly $10 a head, it wasn't worth it.

Overall, a good stay, and I'd definitely stay again. I just wouldn't have the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank MrWorkrate
Reviewed March 22, 2007

I stayed here for a business trip for two nights. It was pretty decent place. It looked like it had been recently renovated. Everything in the room that I had was clean and looked new. The bathroom was great. There was soap and shampoo provided, along with mouthwash. There was also a coffee maker with coffee samples and tea samples.

Breakfast at the hotel was good when it was off the menu. I wasn't very impressed with the buffett that I had on the second morning. I liked ordering off the menu much better and it was a better value. The buffett might be good if you want to eat a lot, but I generally don't eat that much in the morning, and so $9 for a single plate of eggs and a dry biscuit was a bit of a rip off.

Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank tracker1312
Reviewed July 24, 2006

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Select Baltimore North(Timonium) for two nights in July. The exterior is currently being renovated, but wasn't a big problem. The room was clean but shows signs of age. This hotel has both an indoor and outdoor pool, both of which are very nice and towels are provided. We ate at the hotel restaurant(Music City Grille)for dinner and breakfast once and both meals were good. The staff there is very pleasant. The hotel is an easy fifteen minute drive from The Inner Harbor. Overall this was a decant experience. I would stay again if the price was right.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank r-muff
Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 9, 2005

I have been a frequent traveler to Northern Baltimore for many years. I have tried other area hotels but I always come back to this one. I can truely say that this hotel has always exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled on business
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 5, 2004

I had a great stay! Nice staff and a clean room. I also used the free wireless internet, and enjoyed the breakfast buffet the morning I left...no problems.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Midland, MI
Reviewed September 2, 2004

We were in a room that overlooked the pool. It was very hot because the air conditioning didn't work. The food there was very medicore. Our group was suppose to have a brunch, which to my knowledge has always meant breakfast/lunch. We were served a very weird lunch. There is nothing near the hotel that one can walk to. The group we were with were all elderly and there was no way they could get to resturants other than in house. I wasn't very impressed with the whole place. The elevators were horrible one even had a piece broken off and laying in there.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel

Been to Radisson Hotel North Baltimore? Share your experiences!