“Stayed for an event”

Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed here for a basketball tournament recently. Very large hotel with a HUGE main lobby. Rooms were clean, fitness center was fine. Business center has 2 computers and printers, worked and were easy to use. WiFi was reliable but slow- not fast enough for streaming video, but OK for web browsing and email. Several of the in-room phones didn't work. Staff was friendly enough, didn't get to try out the hotel restaurant/bar but it looked pretty good. Seemed to be in a very safe area, close to Towson, far to drive for downtown Baltimore but close to a light rail stop. Breakfast was included for us (I think it's $13 normally), but was below average- no fresh fruit, only one protein choice, soso coffee.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms have a window that faces into the lobby- this means there is noise in the mornin...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank jalyon

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is a great hotel - recently updated, clean, friendly staff, nice lobby bar, I can't say 1 bad thing about this place. Great stay and I would definitely stay again if I'm in the area. It looked like they had a nice pool area as well but it was closed for the winter.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank h_wood23
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for trusting us with your stay! I'm happy it was pleasant, and I hope we can serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed there in October for four nights for a conference. So I didn’t have a choice, since the conference was at the hotel. First, it is out of way. It’s not in Baltimore. I took shuttle from the airport, and it was about half hour away. It is not close to too many things. You can walk to few restaurants even though it is in a strange industrial park location. When I checked in the staff were nice. There is always some refreshment at the front lobby, like lemonade which I enjoyed after all day of traveling. My room was on the third floor. The room was spacious and clean. The deco was pretty nice. I think it was one of the recently updated rooms. The bed was very comfortable. Free internet service is always a plus for me. I also ordered couple room services, which I usually hate doing. But again, not the most walk friendly area for me. The food was decent, a little salty. I didn’t have too many interactions with the staff, but overall they seemed nice. There is a business center downstairs that I used couple times to print few things. There is a gym which I didn’t use. There is an outdoor swimming pool which was closed being October. I think there is a railway that you can take to go into Baltimore couple blocks from the hotel. And supposedly there is a free shuttle run by the hotel, but didn’t use it. Only thing was that my room didn’t have any natural light. There is a big window in the room but it faced in to the lobby of the hotel. So I felt little closed in. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mjczoey
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I’m glad to hear that you were happy with our service, and found our rooms clean and spacious. Please come see us again, next time you are in the area!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

The room was spacious and somewhat clean; however, one of my colleagues has a water bottle and half eaten candy bar under her bed! Which does make you question the cleanliness of all of the rooms! Some mold noted in the shower-yuk! The bar was great though- a few nice beer selections. The breakfast and lunch options were just so-so. Kind of a strange lay-out as well. My room overlooked the interior of the hotel! Never opened my blinds- bad design, if you ask me.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim W
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

I am very sorry to learn of your friend's housekeeping issue. We certainly agree that a clean room is a basic hotel service which our guests should certainly be able to take for granted. I was glad to see you enjoyed our bar; we do have some great local beers. Also, rooms that do not care our Atrium are usually available upon request. Thank you for letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a great hotel. Reasonably priced, with great courtyard and atrium. Clean and ample sized rooms. Friendly and courteous staff. My only criticism: they do NOT provide free buffet breakfast with your stay.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Our Atrium is very popular with our guests, and I am glad you enjoyed it. If you earn Gold or Platinum status with IHG Rewards Club, we can even include that complimentary breakfast. Thank You!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Was here for a wedding reception. The food for the reception was surprisingly good. The rooms were dated but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Has an onsite bar which was a great place to hang out after the reception.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

I’m so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We love hosting weddings, and I’m sure our banquet team will be excited to hear you were pleased. Thanks

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here on a business trip and all features were excellent. Clean lovely rooms. Polite and helpful staff. Food in their restaurant was also excellent. Would definitely stay again. The towels and bedding were top quality. Very busy on weekends but rooms were very quiet with no noise from outside. We enjoyed our stay and had outstanding meal

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PopsyBedminster_Pa

We really do appreciate you for letting us know. Thank you so very much for your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
4 mi away
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel

Been to Radisson Hotel North Baltimore? Share your experiences!