“A great seafood lunch;”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had a very enjoyable seafood lunch at at Harrison's: great blue and soft-shell crab!

The restaurant includes a crabshack overlooking the harbour: a great location.

Staff were knowledgeable and friendly.

I'd recommend it to anyone who likes seafood and has the time to visit Tilghman.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Was really looking for fresh local seafood...didn't find it here...frozen and fried seem to be the mainstays on the regular menu...we were there late on a weeknight so perhaps the specials menu might feature something fresh and local? The food was good and it's a neat atmosphere, just wasn't what we were looking for....

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was a first time visit. Was there just to enjoy the band for the evening. Well, the price on the AUCE Crabs could not be passed up. ONLY $35, included fried chicken, corn on the cob, French fries, coleslaw. All the crabs were #1's, for AUCE that's unheard of. Great view as well!! We'll definitely be back. They also have cornhole boards!! Another big bonus, they are pet-friendly!!

1  Thank Lewis21601
Reviewed July 1, 2014

A little age on the place, but has character. The bar is nice and wait staff are very nice. We have never stayed there, but every time we get in the area, we always at least stop in for a drink or lunch.

1  Thank Joe J
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I ate outside, with a view of the pier. We split a salad with goat cheese as an appetizer. It was generously sized and absolutely delicious, worth every penny. We also ordered fresh citrus drinks from the bar, which were equally fresh & delicious. My first drink arrived with a bug in it (that can happen when both the bar & your table are outside). The waitress brought a new drink promptly, but tried to make it sound as if it had landed in my drink after she delivered it (it was mixed down inside). Why bother? My husband had the filet, which he really enjoyed. I had the rockfish, which was just okay. The sides were lackluster, and we barely touched them. We rarely saw our server, though she was pleasant when we did see her. With tip, our bill was over $100 and honestly, it was not worth the cost. If back on Tilghman, we might go back to try to the buffet, but I don't know that we would get dinner there again.