“Excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Excellent restaurant. Food was delicious. We got there right after the restaurant opened and were the only patrons. We were served by the owner who was very friendly and personable. Would definitely recommend and would go back. Views were amazing.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Excellent Food and Mixed Drinks. Service could be a little better and staff needs to know the menu but overall great experience!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Dinner here last night on the deck overlooking the water. Excellent food and service and a beautiful sunset.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Sitting at the canal side bar watching the boats go by and the draw bridge going up and down Really cool!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The moment my party of 6 walked in the waitress rude and made us feel completely unwelcome. When we sat down and requested separate checks she made the comment, "oh, I'm gonna love you girls." I glared at my girlfriend, shocked that she could be so rude; I mean she works for tips, right? As the meal went on, she seemed to warm up a bit and 4 of us enjoyed our meals, but the other two did not. Come bill time it became clear why she could be rude...the 20% tip was already figured in. Not 15-18% but 20%. Even though the food was good, and the quantity was acceptable, I will not be returning and will try other restaurants in the area.