We arrived on Tilgman and went directly to the general store to purchase our hunting license. Once inside we were told the state of Maryland made it to expensive to continue selling license's. We were told we would have to drive back 26 miles to the closest agent. After already driving 3 hours we were not looking forward to more driving. Instead we chose to check in at Knapp's Narrow and relax alittle before going for our licenses. During check in the lovely lady working at the office said she would be glad to make her pc available to us. We were able to buy and print our licenses right there at Knapp's Narrow Inn. This was very nice,helpful an convenient. We stay at Knapp's Narrow every year and highly recommend your next stay be at Knapp's Narrow. Thanks again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful three story Inn located in historic Tilghman Island a quaint fishing village on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Our rooms are meticulously maintained. First floor rooms have patios overlooking Back Creek. Second and third floor rooms have balconies overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. All rooms have a gorgeous sunset view. Watch blue heron, bald eagles, osprey and white tail deer from your room. We have a complimentary continental breakfast. Pool, Wifi, Salon, Bikes and kayaks on site. Charter fishing, sailboat charters and light house tours depart daily from our dock in season. A peaceful retreat to get away from it all. Our Inn is located just 12 miles to St. Michaels, a scenic 15 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Knapp's Narrows Marina & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina Hotel Tilghman
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina And Inn