We were booked at the Marina, but we had engine problems, so we called the Inn to inquire about changing to the hotel. The friendly staff was more than happy to accommodate us. We had a nice room overlooking the narrows and Chesapeake Bay. We were very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful three story Inn located in historic Tilghman Island a quaint fishing village on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Our rooms are meticulously maintained. First floor rooms have patios overlooking Back Creek. Second and third floor rooms have balconies overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. All rooms have a gorgeous sunset view. Watch blue heron, bald eagles, osprey and white tail deer from your room. We have a complimentary continental breakfast. Pool, Wifi, Salon, Bikes and kayaks on site. Charter fishing, sailboat charters and light house tours depart daily from our dock in season. A peaceful retreat to get away from it all. Our Inn is located just 12 miles to St. Michaels, a scenic 15 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Knapp's Narrows Marina & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina Hotel Tilghman
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina And Inn