“Great get away; Great fishing - My wife's first catch and now she is hooked!"”

Black Walnut Point Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Tilghman B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Recomend bringing your fishing pole and swim wear. The pool was so refreshing. It was close to 103 when we were there, with the breeze coming off the bay it felt so nice.
Night fishing off the peer, caught plenty of Croakers no smaller than 12 inchs. They were biting within minutes after casting out. Bring the bug spray, you will need it.
Cleaning fish on the spot will be great since they are building a fish cleaning station at end of peer.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bushmon

Reviewed July 25, 2011

As I drove up the road leading to the Black Walnut Point Inn, and got my first glimpse of the setting, my first thought was "What good deed did I perform, that I was finally led to this sacred place?" And really, it just got better from there. If you are looking for great beauty, peace, and a friendly welcome, this is your place. I plan to return in every season, as often as possible. Next time, I'll bring my bike.
Hosts Bob and Tracy are a perfect balance of charming and competent.
Breakfasts at the Inn are delicious and generous. Treat yourself to a gourmet lunch or dinner at the nearby Tilghman Island Inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2011

My husband and I live 12 miles from Black Walnut Point Inn and won a night there in a charity silent auction. Knowing it was on a beautiful piece of land, we invited friends in Tilghman to join us there for a picnic. Despite a raging thunder storm we were able to have a picnic on our wonderful screened porch overlooking water on three sides. The cottage had a living room and full kitchen as well as a king bed and bathroom. What a wonderful place to get away from it all...Tracy and Bob were wonderful hosts, too1 We'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I must say when I first arrived I thought oh my god we are so far away from everything. When we left that was one of the best parts. We did not realize the town was so far from the Inn but in the end the peacefulness,beauty and quite was just what we needed. Bob,Tracy, and Miss Peggy are the so warm and friendly. We felt like part of the family. Miss Peggy's breakfasts were a great start to our day. We enjoied meeting people from all over. Our room was the attic room and for us it was perfect. Beautiful views, great breezes. We will be back. I was very sad to leave.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

My husband and I spend the weekend at this wonderful B&B! A little piece of heaven. we had a relaxing and enjoyable time. Friendly hosts that make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. We stayed in one of the cabins on the property and really enjoyed the privacy as well as the great views of the water from every window. Loved the screened in porch and the rockers. Breakfasts were delicious and healthy and the place is clean and well kept. I would highly recommend this Inn.... we met several of the other guests, who are all regulars - some have been coming back for years! I know we'll be back...

Reviewed June 7, 2011

To have Ospreys nesting in the garden, Swallows under the eaves and Bald Eagles nesting
within sight of our bedroom window, was a unmitigated delight. The Inn is superbly positioned on a promontory right at the end of an island jutting out into Chesapeake Bay and
the house, grounds and facilities ( including pool, hammocks, barbecue etc) are likewise
superb. The hosts were , in every way, charming.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Slip into something comfortable.....Black Walnut Point Inn. Yew Tree cabin-fantastic views, fully supplied with all you need, snuggly bed. You won't want to leave...ever! Hammocks, pool, hot tub. Bob & Tracy-nice guys.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tilghman
Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
Knapp's Narrows Marina & Inn
Wades Point Inn on the Bay
Lazy Jack Inn on Dogwood Harbor

Been to Black Walnut Point Inn? Share your experiences!