“Good BBQ”

Add it.
The Tender Rib
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Went here for a friend's going away. They have a side room that can comfortably sit fifteen plus folks. I had the pulled pork sandwich, with coleslaw and potato salad as my side. There was plenty of meat, simply overwhelming the bun. The bun could have been of higher quality. The pulled pork tasted good overall, as well were the sides. They had the BBQ sauce in a small container so you could choose how much to use. The sweet tea was gross, in the stratosphere in sweetness.

There are newer reviews for The Tender Rib
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon the Tender Rib truck during the Emancipation Proclamation parade in DC. We ordered Beef ribs, pulled pork sandwich and beef brisket. The BBQ sauce was good. My ribs were good but a little dry. I was hoping it was fall-off-the-bone but maybe it was not slow cooked like I hoped. The pulled pork was excellent!!!! It was very flavorful and had red pepper that added great kick to it. There were repeat customers in line and they told us to get the BBQ sauce on the fries too. Yum! Great food!!