“It's still a nice place to bowl but the food and service has downgraded since I was last there 2 or 3 years ago”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thunderhead Bowl & Grill
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Taneytown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Thunderhead Bowl & Grill features 16 Tenpin & 12 duckpin bowling lanes for league play and open play! We feature quick casual dining for families and friends which features more than just hamburgers and hot dogs. We also have special rates for large groups and parties!
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I went to a family party place itself is nice alot of vulgar people around especially the gentleman bowling in leagues. Well taken care of by the counter except was ignored by a rude man on the phone but nice ladies. The food is my main issue used to go bowl just for the pizza but it was horrible this time very greezy and requested pepperoni got plain cheese the fries wer horrible and just not a place to enjoy a meal anywhere price wise, quality , and service seems like a management problem

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My family and I have been to Thunderhead quite a few times over the years. They aren't the fanciest bowling alley you may come across but we always have a great time here.

I have done 2 birthday parties for my kids here and they have nice packages and the price is right for what you get. The food is pretty decent too. We have also done the family package they run on Saturday nights for 2 hours of bowling/pizza/soda a few times.

Entertainment is limited in our area since we are rural Carroll County so having a bowling alley nearby is really nice.

1  Thank Balboaroc

Been to Thunderhead Bowl & Grill? Share your experiences!