“Excellent rental”
Very good
Beautiful Lake Access
Tennis Court
Tennis Court With Basketball Hoop Too
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
gms0733
“Excellent rental”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2019

Coming to deep creek knowing nothing about the area, this place absolutely fulfilled all expectations. I fully recommend everyone to rent this place. It had everything we all could want and Laurie answered all questions we had. Overall great experience.

Date of stay: June 2019
Jun 24, 2019
Hello-

Fantastic!! We hope to see you return to Deep Creek, and Exceeding Expectations, again soon! Thanks for visiting and sharing your experience. All the best,

Railey Vacations
Shawn H
“House where great memories are made!”
Reviewed May 7, 2019 for a stay in May 2019

We rented the place for my bachelor party... We had an amazing time! It rained our whole weekend... But this house made up for it! We cooked, enjoyed the pool/ hot tub, played games and there are memories for a life time! I would recommend this place to anyone... I cant wait to go back! From the owners to the rental agency... We had a great experience!

Date of stay: May 2019
May 8, 2019
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like a terrific time!
Matthew S
“AMAZING experience with 5 Families!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

One word - Amazing! Let me first start by telling you about the owner and management company - the BEST you'll ever work with. We had a trip planned with 5 families that got canceled due to weather. We reached out to Laurie and she couldn't have been more sympathetic and understanding with our situation. She got in contact with the management company and kept us informed all along the way in order to make sure we got a reservation and were taken care of! Absolutely the best experience I have had before our vacation even started!

Now the Property - WOW! Everything was great! The house was immaculate and was perfect for our group. Each room had its own private bathroom which made it great that no one had to share! The kitchen and dining area were huge and worked perfectly for our group. The indoor pool was OUTSTANDING! We had 10 kids running around, playing, swimming, and just having the time of their lives! It made it perfect for days when it was raining outside or when they just wanted to get up and go swimming. The amenities were an added bonus as well - included with the stay was a pass to the local rec. center where they kids enjoyed swimming and part of our group was able to get their fitness done in the gym.

Our entire group wished we could have stayed longer because this was a fabulous experience and a wonderful vacation!

Date of stay: September 2018
Your age range 25-34
Sep 28, 2018
Hello Matthew-

Terrific! This is such a wonderful home with so many fun amenities and such a comfortable interior-- we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We sincerely hope to see you again soon!

All the best,
Railey Vacations
LoveTrave...
“Perfect Get-A-Way for a large family and friends!”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This home was absolutely breath-taking! From the moment we arrived everything was perfect! From the easy check-in, to the gorgeous and peaceful community, to the overwhelming amenities of the home. We had a couple families and kids who were with us and this home was perfect. The kids (adults, too) enjoyed the indoor pool and the hot tub. The game room was enjoyed by all and a few friendly family competitions were held. All of the bedrooms were massive and absolutely stunning.
We were in walking distance from the actual lake and a very short car ride to other fun activities to partake in.
Just a lovely getaway home to enjoy with a large family, multiple families and friends!
The home owner herself was extraordinarily helpful leading up to the stay and helped answer any of the questions that we had about the home prior to the weekend.

I'd highly recommend Exceeding Expectations to a large group looking for a vacation home in the Deep Creek area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Sep 21, 2018
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! Did you know that all four seasons are beautiful at Deep Creek Lake? Let us know when you are ready to escape to the lake once again.
- Lori
Janeashia...
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I am a return guest to the exceeding expectations home. My first visit was in August 2014 and my second stay was Nov 2017. Both trips were family vacations. I have a huge family. There were 19 of us and the home had more than enough space to accommodate us all. Since my first stay I noticed that the kitchen was completely renovated and more modern, which I loved! It wasn’t bad the first time, but the renovations just elevated the quality of the home even more. The home is huge & each room has its own private quarter. The two major highlights of the home are the pool area and jacuzzi! I love the fact that the pool entrance is attached to the home, so you never have to leave the house to get in the pool! It’s indoor and outdoor all at the same time...amazing! Some things you just can’t explain and have to see for yourself. To add the cherry on top, the owner of the home is truly amazing! She kept in contact with me over the years, and during our stay she made sure that myself along with my family were taken care of! She even provided a thank you basket on the first stay for booking her home, which was waiting for us once we arrived. This house truly lives up to its name Exceeding Expectations!

Date of stay: November 2017
May 7, 2018
Hello Janeashia-

Awesome! Thank you for sharing-- and for making Exceeding Expectations a part of your Deep Creek experience! This home is just bursting with fabulous amenities! We hope to see you again son for a third family vacation!
Best- Your Friends at Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
Theresa C
Columbia, Maryland
“Amazing house”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed here for Memorial Day weekend and the house was amazing. The kids loved the indoor pool especially since the weather outside was rainy. We made good use of the grill and the kitchen is humongous with 2 refrigerators! The house was immaculate and it was so convenient with the linens and towels included. I loved it so much that I'm going back with family this time! Thank you for being so accommodating and quick to respond!

Date of stay: May 2017
Your age range 35-49
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Theresa-

This home is well-equipped to accommodate large groups to make your Deep Creek Lake vacation as relaxing and convenient as possible! We can't wait to see you again! We hope your family enjoys the home, too!

Best-

Your Friends at Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
Bonnie M
Ellicott City, Maryland
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It was the most relaxing time. We were there for a girl's retreat and thoroughly enjoyed the pool and hot tub. This home was very clean,spacious and modern with many "hang-out" areas. Everything you need is there. It did indeed exceed my expectations! I will definitely visit, again

Date of stay: May 2017
Aug 8, 2017
Hello-

Awesome to hear!! There is so much to do, see, and discover here that you can come again and again and never tire of the experience! We can't want to see you again!

Best-
Your Friends at Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing