“Luxuory In The Woods”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

djblue88
Bel Air, Maryland
“Luxuory In The Woods”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A beautiful, spacious grand lodge.5 big bedrooms with a flat screen TV in each. 4 or 5 bathrooms. Big modern kitchen. Family room for TV and games and a large center room with huge stone fireplace. Pool table in the loft area. Outside a big fire pit and private dock for boating or fishing. Huge deck with a really nice hot tub. Just an all around beautiful home out away from the busy part of Deep Creek Lake. We spent 5 days of serenity in a wooded community. We hope to return again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 14, 2017
Hello-

Thanks for sharing with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and found the home to be a good fit for your needs. Winslow Lodge is a beautiful home- we hope to see you again soon! Best- Your Friends at Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
Md
Reviewed June 23, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Md

Reviewed July 15, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 65+
Management Response
Jul 15, 2010
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing your stay at Winslow Lodge. We appreciate you letting us know you enjoyed the home and your group had an wonderful vacation. We will inform our maintenance department about the condition of the wicker furniture. We hope to have you as our guests again in the future!
NY
Reviewed June 16, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing