Open today: 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM

from $675.00
from $1,025.00
from $845.00
More Info
All reviews captain paul caught fish knew how striped bass filet his son great trip these guys monkfish chesapeake bay holder rods retirement stripers safety success mate
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019

I can't say enough nice things about Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing! We booked our original trip in June for my birthday. Due to unusually high traffic volume on the bay bridge, because of a local swim event, we literally missed the boat. (They warn you about this ahead of time for good reason!) The Captain tried to wait for us but we understood that an entire boat of people can't sit around waiting for us. We were offered a nominal re-booking fee and were happy for the opportunity to get a do over! They were very kind and gracious about the situation and they were able to book us for a new, convenient date.

Fishing Day Arrives!!! HOTTEST day of the year... My husband woke up sick... Bummer!!! I went by myself. Sorry, Honey! I wasn't missing out! I arrived way early. Captain Paul and J.P. were awesome from start to finish! They took very good care of me and I had a blast!

We went out past the Bay bridge and the scenery was beautiful. Once we started fishing it was "fish on" almost right away. They made sure everyone got time to fish, and catch fish we did! Everyone was excited and before you know it we had pulled in our limit of beautiful Chesapeake Rockfish. Since I missed my birthday trip and my Honey couldn't make the trip they were especially kind and filleted my fish and shared some extra for him.

It really was a picture perfect day! These guys are professional but fun! Given the opportunity I will try to fish with them at least once a year. Thanks Guys!!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

I got this trip together, with my adult sons, for my husband’s birthday. Capt Paul and his son were efficient, friendly and led us right to the fish! We caught beautiful Stripers and limited very quickly. It was a great day!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Great time with Captain J. Paul and his son and grandson. From the first minute they welcomed us as family and made sure everyone had fun. They took us right to the fish and we caught our limit in no time! Better yet - fish all cleaned for us before we got back to the pier. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

On April 26th, we fished on the Vagabond with Capt. Rich & Bernie filled in as mate for our trip. There were 21 rods out on planner boards so we definitely gave it a good try. The fish were not biting, but Bernie kept us amused and interested. It was a great trip. Better luck next time. We will be back!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Went with a buddy on a Groupon deal. Fishing started slow but mate and captain found where the fish was and we hit our limit.
We were on the "Retirement Fun" and JP did a great job as mate. At one point we couldn't bring them in quick enough and ended with a tangle. Handled with patients.

Date of experience: September 2018