“I've seen clouds drift by faster”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, VA
“I've seen clouds drift by faster”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

In recent years, my husband and I have gotten in the habit of stopping at this Cracker Barrel on our way to the beach. We leave home at the crack of dawn, stop here for breakfast, and then drive straight to the beach, where we hang out till it's time to check into our motel.

This year, it took almost an hour to get our food. Our server, Anna, just plain disappeared. When our food finally came, it was lukewarm at best.

We'll think long and hard about ever stopping here again.

• Visited June 2014

Chicago, IL
“Good Food As Always!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stopped here on July 5 on our way to Ocean City (but turned around because of traffic). Hubby had breakfast and I had lunch. Excellent service and the waitress (sorry I forgot her name) gave us some great sight seeing places to visit.

• Visited July 2014
Bowie, Maryland
“Best Fried Chicken”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

First of all, I love Cracker Barrel's and we stop at them whenever we can while traveling. You know you will always get a good meal at a great price, and I love their sweet iced tea! If you haven't tried their Sunday special, Fried Chicken with two sides, you should...if you like Fried Chicken! It's as southern as it gets. For some reason their other fried chicken dishes just aren't the same. But even if fried chicken isn't your thing, you can be assured of getting a good meal at any Cracker Barrel restaurant. Just one of our favorite down-home restaurants!

• Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Consistently Fabulous”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We have dined at this restaurant many times. Always friendly service; always fabulous food. I love home cooking and Cracker Barrel nails it.

• Visited May 2014
Ridgeley, West Virginia
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Normally when we travel we like to stop for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Normally there is always a wait but the wife and I got right in. The food was good and quick. Staff was helpful both in the dining area but especially in the gift shop.

Visited March 2014