“Sherry and Bob you are the best”

Stevensville Crab Shack
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Stevensville
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great crabs, great people. Terrific local place to go. Highly recommend it. Been going there since they opened. Try Sherry's shrimp salad. Wonderful!!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

If your looking for Eastern Shore Seafood the Crab Shack is the place. Recently stopped in for crabs. The quality of the crabs was the best I've ever had. Also had a couple seafood platters. All food is homemade. Best soft crab sandwich around. The quality of the food and sides were excellent, you can definitely tell they are all homemade. The service was wonderful. Very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our crabs on the picnic tables outside. They have a large menu with so many things to choose from it was hard to just pick a couple. Come hungry because the platter servings and sides are out of this world. Definitely a great value for the money. We loved the Crab Shack and cannot wait to come back again!

2  Thank ashleye916
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Stopped on our way over Chesapeake Bay. Small little place not much on the looks but looks can be deceiving. Little treasure. Homemade food. Great service. Ate outside on picnics tables.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I called to order crabs for pick up and a man answered. I'm pretty sure it was the owner. I asked about sizes & prices .XL were 98.00 A dozen and ML were 56.00 I had asked about the difference in size and weight between the two. If I',m paying 98.00 For a dozen of crabs I want to make sure I'm getting what I paid for.
He got very rude with me and asked If I wanted the crabs or not. I had started to tell him with his attitude I'll go somewhere else & before I could even get it out he hung up on me.
If you dont want answer customers question & get rude with them you do not belong being in the food business !

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This little place on the Eastern Shore side of the bay bridge has good food at decent prices. I had the softshell platter which included crab soup (yum) and homemade french fries.

There are a few tables on the inside and and a couple of tables on the outside. While I was there it looked like most of their business is carryout.