“Enjoyed Dinner”

Ichiban Sushi
Ranked #20 of 37 Restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My Wife and I wanted to try this place out and we enjoyed the Dinner. For me the menu is a little hard to figure out, but the food was very good.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We found this place on our way back from the ocean. Authentic sushi. We stopped in for lunch and had the lunch sprecials. We were very surprised at not only the quality of the sushi but also the quantity.
Stop by you'll enjoy this place.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Small but a very enjoyable, sushi was fresh and extremely good. Great prices, friendly wait staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My go to place between bay bridge and beach, mars and rainbow rolls my standard order.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Ichiban does a very busy lunch service because of their great midday deals. However, on our last trip they also had a dinner special of 3 rolls (from their less expensive sushi roll section) for $9.99. Their sushi is very fresh and artistically plated. They really take the time to make dinner an experience by painting the plate on occasions and making flowers out of vegetables. A must have for me is always the pork dumpling appetizer and my boyfriend loves the shrimp dumplings. They are light and fluffy and come with a light teriyaki dipping sauce that matches perfectly. I have also gotten the fried rice and lo mein before and loved them as well. They do have a section of entree items that include some chinese/japanese dishes that should appease any non-sushi eaters. While they are usually not very busy, the staff is always very pleasant and accommodating. As mentioned before, I never felt rushed even when we were the last table of the evening. Their menu was online last I checked and some some beautiful photos of the food art. If you have been wondering - take a chance. You will be pleasantly surprised.