“Great Time!”
Review of Felix Charter - Day Tours - MOVED

Felix Charter - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Felix Charter is a private, crewed, elegant, sailing, 45'catamaran yacht. We accomodate up to 12 guests for 2-4 hr. cruises on the Chesapeake Bay, in and around Annapolis, the Naval Academy & the Bay Bridge,& area lighthouses. Your cruise includes a captain and hostess, ice, water & soft drinks, and snacks. Departure is from Bay Bridge Marina, Kent Island. Birthdays, Engagements, Bachelor & Bachelorette parties,Anniversaries; Just for Fun!
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We set sail for an office getaway and had a great time. Gorgeous weather, a beautiful boat, and wonderful staff equaled a memorable afternoon for our entire team. They even provided us with a CD of photos before we stepped off of the boat!

3  Thank erickpf

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I booked Felix the Cat for a 4 hour sail as a 40th birthday present for a friend. What a great boat! Smooth sailing and great weather made for a perfect day, and the boat is spacious for the 12 of us to all sit together and hang out! Christine and Dave are great hosts and showed us the highlights of the MD shoreline. I had searched extensively for a sailboat charter that was reasonable in cost, and one where we didn't have to share with another party, and Felix was perfect! Booking online was a snap! Thanks again Christine and Dave! Hope to see you in the Bahamas!

2  Thank Karen C
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Planning my friend's bachelorette party in Annapolis, I arranged for Felix to pick us up in Annapolis a two hour charter. Christine was extremely helpful in the planning and also very accomodating to our alternate pick up/drop off location (usually across the bridge in MD). As we boarded the boat from the dock at Pusser's (in the Marriott) all eyes were on us! It was a great way to make the bride the center of attention! The tour was so much fun we actually ended up adding an hour as we got close to the end of the tour. Christine and Dave provide snacks and non-alcoholic drinks, and you can bring whatever drinks you want on board! We were also able to plug our ipod into the boat's sound system which was a lot of fun. Christine took pictures throughout (but wasn't distracting) and provided us with a custom CD of them once we arrived back at shore. Would definitely recommend the Felix and am already planning for when we can book again!

1  Thank fkg102
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Chris and Dave took my friends and me out on their boat, Felix, for a cruise around the Bay this past weekend for my bachelorette party! It was WONDERFUL! They provided waters/soda/ice, small snacks, perfect music for a day on the water, and Chris even took photos of us as she gave us a verbal tour of the landmarks and area. We had an amazing time and could not have asked for better hosts. I would HIGHLY recommend them for a charter!

1  Thank mdaly2
See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience aboard the FELIX. Dave and Christine were the perfect host and hostess! We were treated like a member of their family from "moment one". We set out on a sunset cruise after enjoying a wonderful meal at Hemingway's Restaurant. You couldn't ask for better weather. Captain Dave and Chris took turns describing the sights along the Chesapeake, to and from Annapolis. Chris brought to us a bowl of fresh sugar-coated strawberries and our choice of beverages, which we consumed while relaxing on deck. We received the grand tour below deck, as well. The catamaran has quite a few amenities. Dave and Chris live quite comfortably aboard the FELIX. Such a smooth-sailing vessel she is. Chris took quite a few photographs and managed to put them all on a DVD, presenting this totally unexpected gift to us upon our arrival back at their dock. We shall cherish these memories. My wife and I are already planning to celebrate our NEXT anniversary (and each one thereafter...) with Captain Dave and Christine aboard FELIX the "cat".

David and Donna Khanoyan