“Delicious food, huge portions”

Rustico Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rustico Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent menu, hard to choose which one so we almost went with the 4-course meal deal. So glad we didn't, never would have been able to eat all that! Usually nicer establishments like this serve small portions but not so here, very generous. Great staff too.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have been a regular patron of rustico. They use to take pride in their meals, service was great and always someone to greet you or answer the phone to make reservation or call in an order. Now you get their voice mail and leave a msg and 9.9 out of 10 times you do NOT get a call back. I am guessing management has changed, for the worse! I have noticed several changes, portions are smaller & service is fair at best, the pasta sauce is not as fresh & they have cut out a few extras, which I can understand perhaps, but then reflect it in your prices or service! People return for good service, management 101-
Carry-out has isn't much better either,
I ordered a pasta dish not too long ago for take out. I specifically said, with bread. When I went to pick it up, the woman behind the bar rang it up and said here you go, so while she was making change I looked into the bag and there is no bread. So, I asked about it and she said, "oh.. we don't have any ready, let me check in the kitchen". So she checks and comes back and says, "it will take at least 20mins before we can get any bread." Why take the order if you are not prepared to fulfill 100% of it, or at least mention it BEFORE you hand the order to the customer"!!!! So, naturally with a take-out I left without it or it would get cold and I didn't have time to wait, but will NEVER order take out again from them. Didn't even apologize for it.. Go elsewhere if you want a pasta... dining in or carry out has been reduced to poor experience!

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

They were very accommodating and reasonably priced for the large group we had. The food and beverage selection is always amazing. My only complaint is for how long they took between the appetizer and main meal. I've dined here before and I think it was just the size of our group.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food is wonderful. Brie appetizer is worth the trip. Half price wine night on Mondays and weds is terrific.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Having been able to enjoy Philadelphia's Italian Market area, many trips to Italy and an Italian MIL.... it is with unreserved enthusiasm that I recommend this restaurant. We started in the bar (Happy Hour 4-7 with a dollar off drinks and half off apps) with a wonderful pita pizza that was draped in baby spinach, roasted peppers, artichokes and cheese. Dinner for me was tortellini filled with Italian sausage and a mushroom marinara sauce. The menu has this dish with an alfredo sauce but they were very accommodating about changing it for me. Fabulous. My husband had the Annapolis veal scallopine topped with a generous amount of lump crab. The sauce was excellent, tasted of an excellent stock and was very rich without being heavy. Wine list is very good for me. And on Mondays and Wednesdays the wine is half price ($30 a bottle or more) Well worth the trip!