“And eat it too”
Review of Peace of Cake

Peace of Cake
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Stevensville
Reviewed April 12, 2012

When you're in Stevensonville, or nearby, make a point to stop in. A wonderful, upscale, old style bakery with outstanding creations to offer. A great little step back in time.

There are newer reviews for Peace of Cake

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Rustico get's their desserts from here. We stopped by the morning after out dinner and got some great St. Pat cookies and a very yummy chocolate chip cookie. The cakes were very tempting.

1  Thank CFM41131
Reviewed February 14, 2012

If you want that special cake for an anniversary or birthday, GO THERE! It will be an original. Also, if you want to stop on your way antiquing, etc. in Stevensville and stops further east and north, get your mouth-watering pastries, scones, etc. which I believe have no calories (right!). Peace of Cake is owner-operated and they are the best baker/artists. It reminds me of my neighborhood bakery when I was a child. Please go there!! I have been a customer for years and I want them to be there forever.

1  Thank Globetrotting-Grammy