Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
  • Restaurant
Rodeway Inn(Annapolis)
View Hotel
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)
View Hotel
All reviewskent manormy husband and icontinental breakfastcookiespastrieseastern shorefirst floorgrounds are beautifulguest roomsboxed lunchgarden housebaconget awayromantic weekendbusiness retreatchesapeake baywonderful experience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was responsible for planning a retreat to Kent Manor for some team building. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They were willing to answer any questions that I had. The staff new me by name, just by hearing my voice, which made me feel like family. The atmosphere was very calm and laidback. Since this building is a historic place, the rooms and the furnishings were very vintage, which was interesting. The buliding is next to the water. The staff made us feel like family. Overall, we had a great time!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank ldwhite05
travel8519, Owner at Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Sorry for the delayed response! Thank you for taking the time to share with us and all of the TripAdvisor readers. We want every traveler, whether for business or pleasure, to enjoy Historic Kent Manor Inn just as you had.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My company screens and approves all hotels that we are permitted to use for our off-site meetings. Since the Inn is on the list of approved venues, our division requested and received a proposal that we found fit our budget and met our needs. So we thought we would we would give the Inn a try. We are so happpy that we did!
As the lead on this meeting, my first encounter was with the sales director Christine. Her professionalism, enthusiasm and willingness to accomodate our every request sold me right away. Once we got to the Inn, Stephanie and her crew could not have been nicer nor tried any harder to make our stay delightful. The food is outstanding.
Now I see why the Kent Manor Inn is on our list of approved venues. We will be back.
Thank you Kent Manor for all you did to make our meeting successful and memorable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first and second floor have balconies. Third floor does not.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank RoxieBeach
travel8519, Owner at Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for selecting Historic Kent Manor Inn as your meeting venue. I am glad (nor surprised) that we did not disappoint! We love our associates and our associates love our guests. We look forward to seeing you, again, very soon.

Warmly,

Alan Michaels

Reviewed July 1, 2012

The accommodations were outstanding.  I heard rave reviews from all the guests who stayed for the wedding.  The Inn and grounds are beautiful.  We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were very pleasant and made our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Diane W

Guests such as yourself make it easy to respond to reviews. Thank you for making my job easier! And thank you for your business, too!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Just returned from a 2 Nights stay at Kent Manor Inn weekdays getaways with my teenage daughter. I bought a two Nights Living Social voucher with $50 shopping voucher in the winter and am fortunate to be able to use it in the Summer. We enjoyed shopping at Queenstown Outlet mall just a few miles away as well. The outdoor pool is clean daily and we took a dip when we arrived on Wednesday afternoon. The Inn seems to be flexible with early check-in when I requested for one and we arrived at noon. However, there is a fine print that there will be a $25 charge for late check-out the first half an hour after 11am. Bikes and kayaks are also complimentary for guests. They are in good shape too.

The inn is popular with weddings and I was pleasantly surprised to view a a small wedding in session when we returned from our Ocean City trip around 6:30pm on Thursday. The reception room was beautifully set up and I wish I had my camera with me because one of my dream job could be a wedding planner.

Complimentary Breakfast comprises of fresh fruits, variety of cereals, cereal bars, yogurts, eggs, bacon or sausages, grits, assortments of pastries, juices, toasts, bagels, dried fruits....

Had a relaxing, pleasant stay at Kent Manor Inn and hope to return!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank lavinia123
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Our company had three-day management training at the beautiful Kent Manor. The staff at Kent Manor far exceeds my expectation. There was no request too small or big for them to handle. Kudos to the staff Chris, Stephanie, Ann, Athlete, & Gail, all who made sure we were well taken care of. The chef had a spread for us so make sure to bring sweat pants because the food was super. Do not forgot to take one or two of the homemade cookies that came out hot daily (ok who am I kidding take a handful). The calm lake and floral grounds made my stay so peaceful that I turned off my blackberry most of the day. Kent Manor is the best kept secret in Maryland.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Andre C
travel8519, Owner at Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

You were kind enough to post your generous review and I failed to respond. Shame on me! But here it is, from the better-late-than-never department: Thank you for your unsparing praise you bestowed upon us to describe your stay! I am glad you and your group enjoyed the food and had a grand (and hopefully productive) time together. Best regards ~Alan