“A great reliable treat!”
Review of CD Cafe

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 22, 2010

A great reliable treat!

Reviewed August 6, 2010

Easy to miss this gem. It is an office building with a green awning, across from the water. Small but out of this world food! My Curried Chicken Salad with pita and a fresh salad woud bring me back again and again, but then again there were so many choices.... the desserts go fast if you are there for dinner since they are posted on a blackboard and erased as they are no longer available. We were advised to order dessert when ordering our meal and we did. The place is tiny but worth waiting for ...if you want amazing food. We can hardly wait to go back!

2  Thank Ceewoman
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I went to CD’s based on all the glowing reviews. However, afterwards I was wondering what restaurant everyone was talking about. The whole experience was average at best. It is a very small café located in a professional office building complex. CD’s has a very limited menu with no real specialties. The meal was nothing to write home about and a little pricey. Service was real slow. I would suggest driving down the road and finding someplace else to eat.

1  Thank Traveler-VA_09
Reviewed June 3, 2010

Carol, our innkeeper at Back Bay B&B, recommended this place as the best in Solomons. We were not disappointed. It's a small place, crowded, looking over a field and the river. We had a terrific meal while we watched a dramatic thunderstorm roll in over the water.

The meal was terrific, a little pricey, but worth it. The staff was attentive but not intrusive, and the food came out quickly, a surprise given how busy they were.Then came the dessert. Oh my! Maybe the best creme brûlée I've ever eaten. My wife had the raspberry pie and my daughter had the tiramisu cake. We all shared and left the table completely satisfied. Good coffee too!

I would highly recommend this place for dinner when you are visiting Solomons Island. It's a little hard to find, but worth the search.

Reviewed March 28, 2010

In Solomons for 2 nights for work. Found CD Cafe on Tripadvisor and so glad we did. The best chopped salad I have ever had. (Deb's Chopped Salad). Friendly and attentive service. Above average main meals (Pork special and Deb's Chicken Breast). Deb has good taste. Nice wine and beer selection. Hope we have to be here for work again soon because we missed dessert.