All reviews club lounge front desk spg points spg member outstanding customer service rite aid starbucks coffee great room breakfast service business meeting room was large three nights the hotel staff checking in home away from home few blocks metro station
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got here because it was the closest hotel to within budget for my project, but I come back because I like the staff and location! Shoutout to Helena at the front desk who is a rockstar. Also there's no pool at this hotel even though it's listed in the amenities...will it ever be back??

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After having an unbelievable experience at another property in Takoma Park, we moved on to this place, and I'm glad we did. It was clean, recently updated, quiet, with everything in working order. The desk attendant James was very courteous and respectful. After we asked about ways to avoid the steep $18 parking charge, he advised us to park next door in a public lot which is free on the weekends. The shower water temp was inconsistent, but that was my only complaint.

Room tip: Check in before 8-9 PM when the buses arrive with student athletes!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

This place is old and has no amenities. The staff is rude and does not honor the rates and room arraignments that set with clients. We set a block of rooms for family for an event we were having the told us upon check in they did not have a block. We asked to be put on the same floor 10 rooms booked since April. We were told that was not available. We booked a suite and was told it was not available upon check in. The suite had been booked since April. There is no pool and the security guard told me I could not sit in the lobby and have a meeting. Yet we were threatened with the police because we were in the room trying to have a meeting and was told some one complained about noise. The worst.

Trip type: Traveled with family
AlruciaH, Manager at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear darrellbigdj,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. It is very disappointing to hear that we fell short in honoring your requests and providing you with suitable alternatives. To know that you were threatened by our security because you were in the lobby is totally unacceptable. This is definitely not the type of service that we strive to deliver to our guests. We would really appreciate if you would consider giving us the opportunity to make up for failing you. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

As an ambassador to Marriott I get amazing treatment but Jonathan went beyond and was extremely helpful. He was very informative on hotel and general directions. I will definitely be back just for this high standard of service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

wow it was a magnificent place we stayed at Sheraton silver spring Hotel.the cozy Starbucks, the Mica restaurant and their delicious food with their charismatic waiter's ohh amazing. More over,the front desk particularly Hilina wow ...she is a soul provider for this vibrant Hotel with out her staying in this place is unthinkable,she made our stay loveable and I would like to share my inner most feeling for every one to visit and to stay at in this majestical hotel.we really appreciate for your unreserved cooperation and dramatic support. Thank you again.

Date of stay: May 2019