New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel

Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Silver Spring
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Ladies At the Front Desk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

The two young ladies at the Front Desk were very accomodating during my stay. Both Aryelle and Sonnelle were extremely helpful in finding a dog sitter in the Silver Spring area and I feel like they went above and beyong my expectations in helping me with everything during my stay. I will definently come back to the Hotel and will be recommending this Hotel to the faculty at the WVU (West Virginia University). Overall the hotel was excellent and very satisfied. Thank You Aryelle & Sonnelle. You two were great!

1 Thank Carol W
Sheldon J, General Manager at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Thank you for the nice comments about the front desk team. I will pass along your comments
We hope to have you stay with us again

Sheldon Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Just stayed at the hotel for a conference with Radio One. Upon check in the front desk staff was extremely helpful and even upgraded my room due to some confusion with my initial. LA, the front desk supervisor was very professional and accommodating and really took his time helping me even with the lobby full guests. I also received a $5 Starbucks card from LA for my inconvenience which was much needed at the time. Thanks LA, and the entire Sheraton Silver Spring staff.....you rock!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and recognizing one of team members.
We look forward to your next stay

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stayed here for business, and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was.
The parking was a little strange to find for me, because it was late, and I am not used to the parking there.
If you don't know where to go, park and ASK the front desk.
Other than the initial finding of the parking, the hotel over all was very clean, and nicely up kept.
The food I ate there was REALLY GOOD for being "Hotel food", and the prices were good too, not like some hotels I have stayed at.
Looking forward to going back there sometime soon.

Room Tip: I have only been here one time, and it was nice and quiet, so don't know what to say. Make sure...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments. We try to offer different items on the menu at reasonable prices to keep our guests in the hotel for a meal.

We look forward to your next stay

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

would like to share a little about my experience at the Sheraton Silver Springs. I was there on business, and we had packages that were going to be delivered to us. A young man at the front desk by the name of LA was awesome. He asked for a number that we could be notified at when our packages arrived. When our packages arrived he texted us to let us know they were there. He really seem as though he cared and was concern about our stay in the hotel. He went out of his way to make sure all of our request were handled and handled in a timely manner. When you travel as much as we do, its nice to have someone like him assisting you. Because of him, we will only go to the the Sheraton Silver Springs when we have business in that area. Keep up the awesome customer service LA.

Rooms
1 Thank Wanda K
Thank you for recognizing one of our team members. I will pass along your comments.
Also thank you for staying with us.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you are looking for a good place to stay just outside DC but easy to get to all the attractions stay here. Staff is nice and the rooms are clean. Metro stop is 2 blocks away and there is plenty to eat and do in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with and we hope you will continue to do so in the future

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Cleanliness was superb. Kareem Stewart "bellman" was amazing, extremely helpful during checkout. He walked out bags down, helped us load them as well. I offered him a tip and he politely said no and encouraged us to come visit him again. I will definitely make this trip for this type of service and I will share my experience with friends and family in the area.

• Stayed August 2014
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sheldon J, General Manager at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for the nice comments. I will pass along your comments to Kareem and his department manager.

Thank you for staying with us.

Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Flying in from out of town and this hotel refused to reserve a roll-away crib for our 2-year old. Instead, they recommended that we "try to see if they have one available upon arrival." The third person that I spoke with indicated that there was no space in the room. Then she offered to give us one for $15 a night. We will just bring our own- which of course is a huge hassle. Very disappointed in this hotel's customer service.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kelly G
Dear Kelly G,
I am sorry for your challenges.
I would like to know more about your challenges. What dates did you stay?
Please email me at sjohnson@sheratonsilverspring.com

Travelers are raving about these Silver Spring hotels