This hotel is a reasonably priced hotel. It is close to the metro and there are some good restaurants close by. There are a lot of Ethiopian restaurants but also Thai, Indian etc. It is basic but has everything needed--TV, free WiFi in the room and the staff is friendly and helpful. Most people find the buffet breakfast suitable. In this day of obesity and diabetes I would have liked to see some whole grain bread and some plain unsweetened yogurt. The breakfast staff is very friendly. The hotel rooms are clean and the king sized bed was comfortable. I would stay here again. There is no restaurant except for the breakfast and there is a small exercise room but no pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring