My husband and I arrived about 1 a.m. and the lobby was full of people loitering. It was disturbing because that is late night and I was not used to so many people being in a hotel lobby. The doorman and front desk were helpful and I had to pay to valet park my car. I do not recommend parking it on the street. A friend of ours visited and about 3 am, I escorted him out. When I open the door, there was gentleman standing outside my door in the hallway. I escorted my friend down and the gentleman came down with me on the elevator. Once again the lobby was full of people. The man outside my door got back on the elevator with me and got off on a different floor. This made me very uneasy. The rooms were clean and comfortable and I was able to get a later check out. The continental breakfast was also good. I do wish the security was a little better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring