We (party of 4) stayed for five days mid-May. The location is convenient --close to downtown, the bus and train stations, and it's actually easier to get around from the site by not being in the heart of downtown. Prices can't be beat and represent excellent value. Rooms attractive and well-kept. Breakfast outstanding--standard Comfort Inn full breakfast, but the staff is extraordinary, working constantly to help guests and keep food well-stocked and service areas clean, even when there are many guests. Other staff were helpful, polite and professional. On-site parking is reasonably priced. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring