I chose this hotel based on a recommendation from a friend who lived in the DC area. I was there to stay for the weekend. It was my first time ever staying in a hotel and I must admit I was extremely wary because of all the horror stories you hear on the internet about random hotels.
They blew my expectations away.
The room was perfectly clean.
Everything worked, nothing was broken or missing.
The staff was very courteous and attentive.
Even the coffee in the room was good!
The little business center (basically a desk with outlets for a laptop and such) was very handy and very much welcomed.
Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They get an A+ in my opinion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring