The rooms were very nice, beds comfortable, decent breakfast with eggs. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful as well. I found the hotel a bit further from the Silver Springs Metro train to DC than I would have liked, the neighborhood ok but not stellar, and some of the other clientele at Comfort Inn a bit rough around the edges, shall we say. Good hotel for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring