My wife an I stayed here while visiting Washington DC because we earned some free nights with the choice hotels credit card. It was close enough to the Metrorail to walk, but their doorman happily shuttled us daily. Great kid. The room was nice and clean. It had even been updated. The young lady at the desk, Jennifer, I think, was very helpful, and made us feel very welcome and appreciated. Don't count out Silver Spring if visiting DC. There is all sorts of good food near the hotel and it's in a pretty good area. Good breakfast in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring