My wife and I first visit to Washington dc was for President Barack Obama inauguration January 2012. We stayed at the Comfort Inn Hotel at 7990 Georgia Avenue, and the hotel was nothing to recommend. This year for President Barack Obama inauguration my wife and I were hesitant to make reservations at the Comfort Inn Hotel at 7990 Georgia Avenue, but with last minute planning we had no choice. Arriving to the hotel we both were astonish on the upgrade. It look almost brand new drastically better than the last time. The young lady who check us in Jessica was nice and pleasant. She informed my wife and I that the hotel shuttle doesn’t run on the weekend we were a little disappointed but got over was we were in our room. My wife was very pleased with the new setup but, didn’t like the small closet space. The neighborhood reminds me of any city “busy”. The security guard Keithin is very dependable as he walks up and down each hallway on each floor and through the small parking lot. The night staff employee Jaime had a great hospitality, very helpful, and well knowledgeable about getting around in Washington DC area. The breakfast was very crowded in a small space but there was a variety of breakfast foods to choose from that were tasty. Compared to my wife and I last stay this was two thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring