I have stayed at many comfort inns around the country this one is average to poor. The hot water did not work the first night and the shuttle service which I was promised did not have a driver that day. The breakfast area was very crowded and you could barely have a spot to sit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring