“Great breakfast place”

Ranked #9 of 447 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2016

Today was my first time dining at Eggspectation, and found it to be pretty good. Service was good and coffee was hot and constantly refilled, which is something a lot of places fail at. I ordered the mix-n-match omelette with bacon and fruit. The presentation was nice with the bacon wrapped around the omelette and home style potatoes on the side. Nothing fancy, just good solid meal. Recommend this place to anyone looking for a good breakfast that doesn't break the bank.

1  Thank jeffrlev

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Good food and very good service. A great place for breakfast. Good selection on menu and good place to have s business meal

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We had the best experience last week for breakfast at Eggspectations downtown Silver Spring MD. Our awesome and energetic server was Jack. We decided at the last minute to eat at Eggspectations for a late breakfast last Saturday. It has been awhile since we dined here. It was crowded, but they had a wonderful window table where the sun was shining and we could see the beautiful umbrella Christmas tree and people activity outside. We were seated right away. Jack our server was amazing. He was aware of everything going on around him but not distracted. In terms of our meals, I did not see my favorite item on the menu, asked Jack about it and he said he could give me what I wanted. Two vegetarian crepes with toasted red pepper sauce on top. It was perfect and exactly what I wanted. The service was superb and the food delicious! My husband had one of the egg specials, scrambled perfectly, with their special hash browns and ham. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast together. Stayed for awhile and chatted. Coffee was good, strong but not overly. We were not rushed. The best service that we have had at a restaurant in a while. I highly recommend Eggspectations in Silver Spring MD. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

We were back in town and looking forward to returning here. They have the best OJ you could want. I had the eggs benedict. It could have been a bit warmer when served, but it was good. They really lay the potatoes on almost every dish. My second visit was not so good. I had the bayou benedict. I ate most of it, but would never order it again. It was way too sloppy. My wife had the French toast and she said it was under-cooked. We went to another place for our 3rd breakfast.

Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Have had breakfast there many times. The food is good and the service varies by server. I recommend the challah French toast.